Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A-Rod you magnificent bastard

A-Rod you magnificent bastard

FINALLY, get that monkey off your back

A-Rod just hit a game-winning 2 run HR against the Braves in the bottom of the 12th. I have not been the biggest A-Rod fan during his awful slump, but I couldn't be happier for him now. He probably feels like a huuuge weight was lifted off his shoulders. Let's hope this translates into more consistent bats and better fielding (he also had an error in today's game, his 13th on the year).

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Baseball Sucks!!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec

A-Rod just hit a game-winning 2 run HR against the Braves in the bottom of the 12th. I have not been the biggest A-Rod fan during his awful slump, but I couldn't be happier for him now. He probably feels like a huuuge weight was lifted off his shoulders. Let's hope this translates into more consistent bats and better fielding (he also had an error in today's game, his 13th on the year).
    Beat the Braves?...now theres a challenge. This make ups for everything. NOT.

13 errors? yikes

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    Beat the Braves?...now theres a challenge. This make ups for everything. NOT.

13 errors? yikes
    Hater!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    Baseball Sucks!!!!
    yeah we all know you dont like baseball touch...so heres a thought, stop reading and responding to baseball threads...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    yeah we all know you dont like baseball touch...so heres a thought, stop reading and responding to baseball threads...
    I have to get my point across.

Hopefully this is the spark he needs and now he goes on a tear.

Hall Of Fame

Isn't that the way it always works? When a player hasn't been performing to the best of his ability, you start to wonder about him and each time he gets up at bat and makes an out during his slump, you get all pissed off.

Then as soon as he starts to improve or wins a game for the team, you start to feel better. It's a normal cycle that players go through and also the fans too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Hey, it doesn't make up for a damn thing.

But still, FINALLY!!!! It didn't matter who the opponent was. If the Yanks lost, they may have fallen 4 1/2 behind the Sawx who most likely beat the punkass Mets tonight (Can't rely on the Mets for anything)

The Yanks needed ARod in a big spot and he FINALLY!!! came through. (Yes I know he has had other big hits, but it's the perception that he always fails). Again, it doesn't make up for anything but it's good that, as John Stearling says, ARod "saved the Yankees bacon."

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen4life
    Hater!!!!!
    guilty

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    I have to get my point across.
    But why?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Um. It was against the freaking Braves...

Quote Originally Posted by SMC
    Hey, it doesn't make up for a damn thing.

But still, FINALLY!!!! It didn't matter who the opponent was. If the Yanks lost, they may have fallen 4 1/2 behind the Sawx who most likely beat the punkass Mets tonight (Can't rely on the Mets for anything)

The Yanks needed ARod in a big spot and he FINALLY!!! came through. (Yes I know he has had other big hits, but it's the perception that he always fails). Again, it doesn't make up for anything but it's good that, as John Stearling says, ARod "saved the Yankees bacon."

exactly, it's important for A-Rod too, he seems like a very "mental" player... this will be great for his psyche

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    Years from now this will go down as one of the greatest Yankee moments of all time! NOT

Jets Insider VIP
    Years from now this will go down as one of the greatest Yankee moments of all time! NOT
    As I mentioned, it doesn't matter what team it is, dumbass. The Yanks could not afford to fall 4 1/2 games behind the Sawx and were at risk of doing that, but ARod came through.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC
    As I mentioned, it doesn't matter what team it is, dumbass. The Yanks could not afford to fall 4 1/2 games behind the Sawx and were at risk of doing that, but ARod came through.
    Yes , he's "Mr. June " for sure!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    So what if it was the Braves..Ortiz hit one of the Phillies whop te f**king do not the Phillies.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yes , he's "Mr. June " for sure!
    Wrong again, ARod is known as "Mr. March".

JetsInsider.com Legend
    So what if it was the Braves..Ortiz hit one of the Phillies whop te f**king do not the Phillies.
    make your point in English please.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Um the Braves are 15 games out of first...