Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: So- one hit

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like

    So- one hit

    I realize that right now the Sawx are better than the Yankees- but Mets fans, did you enjoy the sweep, followed by getting one hit?

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KBJets
    I realize that right now the Sawx are better than the Yankees- but Mets fans, did you enjoy the sweep, followed by getting one hit?
    i'm sure they're absolutely thrilled . stop talking smack, we've still got two games left. don't jinx it.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on- you can't jinx the JV, right?

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KBJets
    Come on- you can't jinx the JV, right?
    Ah yes you can with Johnson on the mound tomorrow.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KBJets
    I realize that right now the Sawx are better than the Yankees- but Mets fans, did you enjoy the sweep, followed by getting one hit?
    Yup almost as much as being in second place....

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KBJets
    I realize that right now the Sawx are better than the Yankees- but Mets fans, did you enjoy the sweep, followed by getting one hit?

    idk, are you enjoying being in second place and watching randy johnson get teed off on?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    idk, are you enjoying being in second place and watching randy johnson get teed off on?
    I don't mind it too much. I enjoy watching Melky, TJ Beam, Matt Smith, and Chien-Ming Wang playing. I always hated RJ and never wanted him. The thing that actually angers me the most is watching f*cking Bubba Crosby continue to get AB's when Kevin Thompson could be doing a much better job... It's a disgrace.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    I don't mind it too much. I enjoy watching Melky, TJ Beam, Matt Smith, and Chien-Ming Wang playing. I always hated RJ and never wanted him. The thing that actually angers me the most is watching f*cking Bubba Crosby continue to get AB's when Kevin Thompson could be doing a much better job... It's a disgrace.

    i didn't really direct it at you. i was just making a sarcastic reply to his stupid post. but yeah, i guess i could see how you might emjoy watching the young guys get a turn.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us