Thread: yanks/indians

Banned

yanks/indians

did anybody see that crucial in the dirt almost strike call by cb huggins or whatever his name is..on a 2-0 count late in the game

and man did bob wickman get fat!!he must be 300lb's easy..he should be ashamed of himself..I mean boomer wells looks like a bodybuilder compared to wickman..

Poor Bill..No bites...

All Pro
    Chacon is horrible ,the bullpen is a mess . Not panicking but things don't look good in the long run..

All Pro
    It's about time the Yankees showed some life.

But Concourse we have a problem..

Banned
    at least they bounced back..and the red sox keep losing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet
    Poor Bill..No bites...

are you going to the jets/jags game in october??you are a piece of work!!!

I would very much like to have a beer with you

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    are you going to the jets/jags game in october??you are a piece of work!!!

I would very much like to have a beer with you
    I am planning on going with my son and a few other Floridian Jet fans. The only thing that change it is if my wife has to go to Puerto Rico for important family matters(inheritance). If I go a beer won't cut it. We'll hang for awhile and drink some hard stuff. Peace mi hermano gringo..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet
    I am planning on going with my son and a few other Floridian Jet fans. The only thing that change it is if my wife has to go to Puerto Rico for important family matters(inheritance). If I go a beer won't cut it. We'll hang for awhile and drink some hard stuff. Peace mi hermano gringo..

no problem..I can make a mean mohito!!!I hope you know what kind of drink that is..it's cuban..

yanks are playing a terrible series, and actually gain ground in the standings. can't say i'm happy with the way we've been playing, but we're in position to cut boston's lead to a game if we can swat away the mosquitoes in TB this weekend(boston's going to chi-town w/ rookie john lester starting on friday).

Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    yanks are playing a terrible series, and actually gain ground in the standings. can't say i'm happy with the way we've been playing, but we're in position to cut boston's lead to a game if we can swat away the mosquitoes in TB this weekend(boston's going to chi-town w/ rookie john lester starting on friday).
    They played a good game today, but yesterdays 19-1 loss was embarassing.
    Now we are 3 behind the Red Sox.

All League
    Yeah, can't say I'm too happy with how this series has gone, but if we can win again tomorrow, and salvage a split, that would be big, especially with how poor Boston has been playing. Wakefield can be inconsistent... can always hope.

Which Randy will show up tomorrow is the biggest question!

Quote Originally Posted by rep
    Yeah, can't say I'm too happy with how this series has gone, but if we can win again tomorrow, and salvage a split, that would be big, especially with how poor Boston has been playing. Wakefield can be inconsistent... can always hope.

Which Randy will show up tomorrow is the biggest question!
    the good one . still three behind, big series this weekend.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    the good one . still three behind, big series this weekend.

thank god... turned that nasty 0-2 to a series split, and a season series victory. :-D

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Chacon is horrible ,the bullpen is a mess . Not panicking but things don't look good in the long run..
    i agree ! sometimes it is what it is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40

chacon has to pitch all the time to be effective..either pitch him every 4 days or get rid of him..it's that simple..I like him..I just wish that they would pitch him more!!!