Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote Billy Wagner into the All-Star Game!!!!!

Vote Billy Wagner into the All-Star Game!!!!!

Do it. Do it.

Vote him in. Us Mets fans dont get to see this often, 7 All-Stars. There is one spot left. I hate MLB All-Star voting, but hey the rules are the rules. Go to mets.com and Vote Billy in. Come on Mets fans, we can do it. I know there is enough on this site to make some noise. Tell a friend, send a email, we can do it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet in Florida
    Do it. Do it.

Vote him in. Us Mets fans dont get to see this often, 7 All-Stars. There is one spot left. I hate MLB All-Star voting, but hey the rules are the rules. Go to mets.com and Vote Billy in. Come on Mets fans, we can do it. I know there is enough on this site to make some noise. Tell a friend, send a email, we can do it.

Nope Im a mets fan but Capuano deserved it more.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    Nope Im a mets fan but Capuano deserved it more.

agreed (coming from a yankee fan tho)...cap has been amazing...wags has been ok...just ok

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneChrebet
    agreed (coming from a yankee fan tho)...cap has been amazing...wags has been ok...just ok
    \
    Cap is on my fantasy team ton of Strikeouts, doesnt allow runs, he has done me good so far.. Although Nomar should be in.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet in Florida
    Do it. Do it.

Sorry JIF, I don't know enough about baseball too vote in someone. There could be another player on the list that deserves it more then him. If it will piss off the Yankee fans I would consider it though.

Nomar deserves it the most out of all of them.

Hall Of Fame
    i'm a mets fan, and i wont be voting for wagner, he just doesnt deserve it...delgado should have been the met on the last ballot, and even he shouldnt make it over nomar...

Banned
    i voted for nomar.

All Pro
    NL: Nomar
    AL: Liriano

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    AL: Liriano
    Perfect

Jets Insider VIP
    Tell you what. Wagner is going in for the save. If he gets it, then I will vote for him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Tell you what. Wagner is going in for the save. If he gets it, then I will vote for him.

Ok I'll vote for him/

How about voting for people that actually deserve to be in? The All Star voting this year was an absolute disgrace.

Jets Insider VIP
    What do you think Jeff weaver should be in?

What do you think Jeff weaver should be in?
    Pronk is #1 in OPS in the AL, it is a disgrace he isn't in.

Liriano is young so he will get more chances in teh future.

You could argue however that Wagner is needed more than Nomar if you want to win, but Nomar deserves it more.

Jets Insider VIP

AL: Hafner

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Pronk is #1 in OPS in the AL, it is a disgrace he isn't in.

Liriano is young so he will get more chances in teh future.

You could argue however that Wagner is needed more than Nomar if you want to win, but Nomar deserves it more.

Yeah but he cant play a position.

Travis Hafner- 78 G AVG .318 | HR 24 | RBI 70 | OBP .460 | SLG .655

Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    How about voting for people that actually deserve to be in? The All Star voting this year was an absolute disgrace.
    JWF, you're a poster over at nyyfans.com, no? because i've been trying to register there and it won't let me. i get some note about the upcoming red sox series causing a closure of registration for a week. that was dated June 3. if you could send a pm to the admin that would be great.

and as for wagner, capuano and nomar are much more deserving. i vote for the guys that deserve to get in no matter what team. i voted for reyes, wright, and beltran. i'd vote for wagner too if he deserved it. but he doesn't and it would be a disgrace to the ASG if he got in(as if it hasn't been disgraced enough ).