Thread: Bench Delgado and Floyd

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Bench Delgado and Floyd

I'm tired of these guys killing rallies. Maybe they'd see find incentive with some pine time. Delgado acts as if he couldn't give a rat's ass, and at the very least Floyd should not hit against lefties. C'mon Willie, wake up. Delgado's back from his bruise, I see. It's a wonder Wright sees anything to hit surrounded by these clowns.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 07-09-2006 at 01:39 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    dude last year floyed carried the team....untill about a month ago so did delgado...give floyed time to get healthy and give delgado time to snap out of his funk...they will be fine.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus man, We have a better chance of winnig with Delgado and Floyd than Eli MArrero and Julio Franco.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    I'm tired of these guys killing rallies. Maybe they'd see find incentive with some pine time. Delgado acts as if he couldn't give a rat's ass, and at the very least Floyd should not hit against lefties. C'mon Willie, wake up. Delgado's back from his bruise, I see. It's a wonder Wright sees anything to hit surrounded by these clowns.
    Relax these guys are both needed... Floyd has been red hot actually. And Once Delgado battles out of his slump he'll be alright. Hes still on pace for his usual. 35 HR 100 RBis

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are both streaky hitters and just need to find their groove.