Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Ladies, this is too much...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like

OT Ladies, this is too much...

I am a married man. But lately at work I run across this voluptuous woman who wears tight clothes and really fills them out nicely. She has that cascading raven hair and smells of cinnamon and flowers and something else.

Whenever I go to send someone a fax, she asks me what I am doing. When I say, "I'm faxing someone", she repeats me verbatim, except changes the "ah" sound to a "uh" sound, and laughs in a lilting way. I walk away unnerved, and she then says my name in a low moan. When I say "Excuse me?" she acts as if I don't exist.

The strangest thing is that when I get the nerve to see if she wants lunch or sometimes coffee, she's never there! I can't find her. Weird.

Like I said, I'm married almost twenty years. All of a sudden this mysterious woman is interrupting my focus at work. I kinda like the attention, but i'm nervous and [I]can't seem to catch her[/I].

What I am saying is I wouldn't mind [I]"seeing"[/I] her more often.

What should I do???
    Last edited by WCO; 07-11-2006 at 07:11 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw her.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You've been married for twenty years. Don't go f*@king that up for a piece of strange.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    STOP BEING A B!TCH!!!

Your wife will never know. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater]You've been married for twenty years. Don't go f*@king that up for a piece of strange.[/QUOTE]
    +1

Think about the kids. :cool:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WCO]I am a married man. But lately at work I run across this voluptuous woman who wears tight clothes and really fills them out nicely. She has that cascading raven hair and smells of cinnamon and flowers and something else.

Whenever I go to send someone a fax, she asks me what I am doing. When I say, "I'm faxing someone", she repeats me verbatim, except changes the "ah" sound to a "uh" sound, and laughs in a lilting way. I walk away unnerved, and she then says my name in a low moan. When I say "Excuse me?" she acts as if I don't exist.

The strangest thing is that when I get the nerve to see if she wants lunch or sometimes coffee, she's never there! I can't find her. Weird.

Like I said, I'm married almost twenty years. All of a sudden this mysterious woman is interrupting my focus at work. I kinda like the attention, but i'm nervous and can't see to catch her.

What I am saying is I wouldn't mind seeing her more often.

What should I do???[/QUOTE]

Stay away. At the risk of sounding like a prude. You are married 20 years. Unless you are in a real sh!tty marriage, Then divorce her before. No need to disrespect her by cheating. If you think it is worth it grow some stones and move out. If not go home to your wife give her a hug and tell her how much you love her. I bet it gets you laid better then whats her name could ever perform. JMO

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a vampire. Make the first date during daylight.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Bang her like a Drum!! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you serious? You're married (20 years) with a kid and you're thinking about asking some girl out to lunch because she is "vuloptuous?"

You're a disgrace.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't let some slut ruin the sanctity of the Union..

You have been married 20 years and you have a kid..It's not all about your hormones its about your family..
    Last edited by LockeJET; 07-11-2006 at 02:40 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how guys do it (cheat and keep it a secret). I have been married for 14 years and my wife can literally read my mind. I have never cheated on her (that rainy night with the sheep does not count) and never would. But I know if I did, she would know the micro second she saw me. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    dude your wife will never know.....i would do her right on the fax machine.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WCO]I am a married man. But lately at work I run across this voluptuous woman who wears tight clothes and really fills them out nicely. She has that cascading raven hair and smells of cinnamon and flowers and something else.

Like I said, I'm married almost twenty years. All of a sudden this mysterious woman is interrupting my focus at work. I kinda like the attention, but i'm nervous and can't see to catch her.

What I am saying is I wouldn't mind seeing her more often.

What should I do???[/QUOTE]

Think with your head, not with your D#$%. Plus you never sh$% where you eat, stay away. Get back to work!!!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=emslave]dude your wife will never know.....i would do her right on the fax machine.[/QUOTE]

Right? The thing is I never "see" her unless I'm sending a fax.

Strange stuff...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WCO]Right? The thing is I never "see" her unless I'm sending a fax.

Strange stuff...[/QUOTE]

Fax "War and Peace" to somebody. That will keep her a$$ parked for awhile.

Veteran
    Formerly Brooklyn, now stranded in Colorado
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's only one solution to your problem... Bust a nut to her
    Then everybody wins

You stay faithful and you can enjoy her in your mind (with any other woman you may want to throw in ):yes:

Also.. don't forget to post a hude pic of her, so we can all win too ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drink more water. It sounds like it could be a mirage. :D

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dmaynard]I don't know how guys do it (cheat and keep it a secret). I have been married for 14 years and my wife can literally read my mind. I have never cheated on her (that rainy night with the sheep does not count) and never would. But I know if I did, she would know the micro second she saw me. ;)[/QUOTE]

... ewe sicko !!! ...

l_j_r

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I think youre having a drug induced 70's flashback...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dmaynard]Fax "War and Peace" to somebody. That will keep her a$$ parked for awhile.[/QUOTE]

isn't that a book? Or something?