Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT:Best Stand Up Joke Of All Time

Practice Squad

OT:Best Stand Up Joke Of All Time

Dave Chapelle. How can a person even make something like this up?

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JOmfwJ6wxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JOmfwJ6wxQ[/URL]

contains a bit of profanity

Hall Of Fame
    I hate that racist ****, he should have stayed lost.

Funny clip man thanks

Yeah that's a good bit, but it's not the best of all time, come on man. Even Chapelle has a few better routine's he's done, (buying weed from a baby in the ghetto in "Killin' 'em Softly" for starters).

Greatest of all time include....

Eddie Murphy - "Eddie marries bush-b-tch."
    Richard Pryor - Robbing the mafia guys in the strip club, simply a classic.
    Chris Rock - Almost anything by him, but the tossed salad man comes to mind.
    Albert Brooks- Rewriting the national anthem, if you've never heard it it's one of the all-time comedy bits.
    George Carlin - A place for my stuff

Just a few of my favorites, there's a lot more though.

I personally think Eddie Murphy (I think it was RAW) when he is playing his drunk father was the funniest bit ever.

Also Pryor when he is talking about his pet monkey and the dog next door was wild too.

Ricard Pryor - describing how he lit himself on fire smoking crack...hilarious and true

[QUOTE=Chase]I personally think Eddie Murphy (I think it was RAW) when he is playing his drunk father was the funniest bit ever.

Also Pryor when he is talking about his pet monkey and the dog next door was wild too.[/QUOTE]
    He did it in Raw, but it was pretty much a sequel to the same type of bit he did in Delirious, which is definitely one of the funniest things ever.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=New York Mick]I hate that racist ****, he should have stayed lost.[/QUOTE]

Dude, Chappelle is the funniest motherf*cker on the planet. So what if he tells a lot of race jokes, they're funny.

He jokes on everybody. Whites, Blacks, Mexicans, Chinese, etc.

How can you not like Dave? I wish he wouldn't have quit his show. Now we're stuck with that fag Carlos Mencia.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Untouchable]Dude, Chappelle is the funniest motherf*cker on the planet. So what if he tells a lot of race jokes, they're funny.

He jokes on everybody. Whites, Blacks, Mexicans, Chinese, etc.

How can you not like Dave? I wish he wouldn't have quit his show. Now we're stuck with that fag Carlos Mencia.[/QUOTE]

I really value the opinion of someone who calls 30 year old white man, white boy. Mencia replaced Tough Crowd because people were complaining that Tough Crowd was to racial but had no problem with Chappelle or Mencia. I guess if you have white people on your show and you pick on people it is not funny. If a white comic did any remotely like what Chappelle and Menica are doing they would have a protest outside of Comedy Central.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=New York Mick]I really value the opinion of someone who calls 30 year old white man, white boy. Mencia replaced Tough Crowd because people were complaining that Tough Crowd was to racial but had no problem with Chappelle or Mencia. I guess if you have white people on your show and you pick on people it is not funny. If a white comic did any remotely like what Chappelle and Menica are doing they would have a protest outside of Comedy Central.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but that doesn't make Dave Chappelle any less funny. I haven't seen a comic as funny as him since Richard Pryor.

Jets Insider VIP
    How about Andy Kaufman playing Elvis Presley. Hilarious.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Untouchable]I agree, but that doesn't make Dave Chappelle any less funny. I haven't seen a comic as funny as him since Richard Pryor.[/QUOTE]

I think that Dennis Leary, Dennis Miller, Eddie Griffin, George Carlin, Jackie Mason, Larry the Cable Guy, Ron White, Steve Rizzo, Nick DiPaolo, Greg Giraldo, Colin Quinn, Dave Attell, Ralphie May and many others are funnier then him.
    Last edited by New York Mick; 07-18-2006 at 09:13 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=New York Mick]I think that Dennis Leary, Dennis Miller, Eddie Griffin, George Carlin, Jackie Mason, Larry the Cable Guy, Ron White, Steve Rizzo, Nick DiPaolo, Greg Giraldo, Colin Quinn, Dave Attell, Ralphie May and many others are funnier then him.[/QUOTE]

Dude, almost every comedian you just named sucks ass.

Dennis Leary is just a cocky b!tch, Larry the Cable guy is just the same stale joke over and over again. Giraldo shouldn't even have a job in comedy, Colin Quinn might be the least funny guy on the planet, and I don't know who the hell Steve Rizzo or Ralphie May are.

Dennis Miller, Eddie Griffin, George Carlin, Jackie Mason, Ron White, Nick DiPaolo, and Dave Attell are all funny, I'll give you that.

But they're not in the same league as Dave Chappelle, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Dane Cook, or Chris Rock. Except for George Carlin.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Untouchable]Dude, almost every comedian you just named sucks ass.

Dennis Leary is just a cocky b!tch, Larry the Cable guy is just the same stale joke over and over again. Giraldo shouldn't even have a job in comedy, Colin Quinn might be the least funny guy on the planet, and I don't know who the hell Steve Rizzo or Ralphie May are.

Dennis Miller, Eddie Griffin, George Carlin, Jackie Mason, Ron White, Nick DiPaolo, and Dave Attell are all funny, I'll give you that.

But they're not in the same league as Dave Chappelle, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Dane Cook, or Chris Rock. Except for George Carlin.[/QUOTE]

I guess it is a matter of opinion, I have no use for Chappelle. Pryor and Murphy were funnier then hell. Rock got to big for himself and lost his edge. I haven't really seen much of Cook so I can't say.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=New York Mick]I guess it is a matter of opinion, I have no use for Chappelle. Pryor and Murphy were funnier then hell. Rock got to big for himself and lost his edge. I haven't really seen much of Cook so I can't say.[/QUOTE]

Pryor and Murphy made a lot of race jokes too, if you like them, why don't you like Chappelle?

I really don't know a person who doesn't think he's funny as hell.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Untouchable]Pryor and Murphy made a lot of race jokes too, if you like them, why don't you like Chappelle?

I really don't know a person who doesn't think he's funny as hell.[/QUOTE]

I guess I am getting old.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=New York Mick]I guess I am getting old.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. :D

Out of all the current comedians (guys that are more fresh to the scene) I'd have to say my fav is Patrice O'Neil.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]Out of all the current comedians (guys that are more fresh to the scene) I'd have to say my fav is Patrice O'Neil.[/QUOTE]

His fat ass is funny.

Jets Insider VIP
    The Top 5 best comedians ever:

1. Richard Pryor
    2. Dave Chappelle
    3. George Carlin
    4. Chris Rock
    5. Eddie Murphy