Thread: HELP! I Need Somebody...Photoshop Related

Hall Of Fame

HELP! I Need Somebody...Photoshop Related

AAAAAARRRRGGGGG!!!! I've been trying to get this picture 1 or 2 shades lighter with the Word photo tool bar. I've done that, but when I try to copy it onto Paint to save it, the colors get screwed up. So could someone please make this photo one or two shades lighter(that should be the right lighting, I think). Send me a PM if you could do it for me. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mr. Yankee; 07-20-2006 at 02:16 AM.

Are you actually using Photoshop 1st of all??? You shouldn't have to tranfer anything to Paint...EVER. Paint is a kindergarden program that is lightyears behind. Don't use it for photo touch ups cause you'll get no where...

If you are using Photoshop and you want to lighten the picture a few shades there is an option under Image- adjust Levels. the keyboard shortcut is CTRL + L (use that instead). if there is only a specific section you want to lighten use the Wand tool to select the area and the ctrl+L to lighten. You can also use the Color Dodge tool to lighten specific areas with greater control. Zooming in helps for those tight spots. I suggest you google it for Photoshop tutorials. Theres plenty of forums on the web that can help you with detailed advice... :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    The point was that I do not have photoshop, so I was trying to get the job done without it, but I was unsuccessful. Jonathan helped me out last night.