View Poll Results: Where do you post from most?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Home

15 36.59%
  • Work

22 53.66%
  • School

1 2.44%
  • Other (Please Specify)

3 7.32%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you post from most?

Where do you post from most?

It seems to be that there is a pretty wide range of people on this board and what they do. I know a lot of people here post from work while there are others who I have seen be angered by the thought that anyone would do that, so I thought I would get an idea of where the majority of posters do most of their posting from.

a computer...

All Pro
    When I am in School and waiting to go to the next class, that is the good thing about college classe's are not always back to back . Also if I am writing a paper or doing homework I use it to divert my attention for 10 mins at a time then refocous on HW

Hall Of Fame
    All my posts are from home.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

i probably post most from my phone while in transit from one place to another... that's why i have so many typos, my thumbs are too damn big for these thumbboards...

Hall Of Fame
    Both, I post sometimes from work and alot from home while I am watching TV or playing online video games likes Ghost Recon or Perfect Dark Zero.

All Pro
    from my home, all the time.

i never realized that this board was such a drain on the corp world......

Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    Haha, no kidding. I suspected that the poll would fall in favor of from work, but I certainly didn't expect it to be this lop-sided. If this board ever goes down for an extended period of time, I fear all of our respective bosses may become suspicious by our sudden increase in productivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green
    Haha, no kidding. I suspected that the poll would fall in favor of from work, but I certainly didn't expect it to be this lop-sided. If this board ever goes down for an extended period of time, I fear all of our respective bosses may become suspicious by our sudden increase in productivity.
    Most of us are at work now, wait until people that don't have comp access at work get a chance to respond to this poll.

Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    Fantasy football is 100 times worse. There was an article last year about how many larger corporations are considering banning fantasy sites, the hours they estimated the company loses on employees browsing fantasy sites was pretty amazing. I forget the specific numbers, but it was a lot.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    Fantasy football is 100 times worse. There was an article last year about how many larger corporations are considering banning fantasy sites, the hours they estimated the company loses on employees browsing fantasy sites was pretty amazing. I forget the specific numbers, but it was a lot.
    I would spend 3 to 5 hours a day on the PC at work doing fantasy football but I was also working 16 hour shifts and there is alot of down time in bars.

Banned
    My mommy's basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Most of us are at work now, wait until people that don't have comp access at work get a chance to respond to this poll.
    Yeah, I suppose that does make sense, huh? Don't mind me, I'm a little slow at times.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    My mommy's basement.
    That explains a lot.

My mommy's basement.

Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    I would spend 3 to 5 hours a day on the PC at work doing fantasy football but I was also working 16 hour shifts and there is alot of down time in bars.
    How are you on the PC in a bar?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    How are you on the PC in a bar?
    I was talking about when I was the GM and we had a PC in the office and DJ booth. It was great me and the DJ would play games against each other like Unreal Tournament. I think every bar has a PC in it and alot have wireless for the CC machines. I am still working at a bar and we have a pc there as well. I will spend two or three hours on sometimes more.

My mommy's basement.
    We all knew that already.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    My mommy's basement.
    IT'S TWUE, IT'S TWUE!!!