Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry no title for Yanks this year,,

Sorry no title for Yanks this year,,

I am repeating what I said back in April the Yanks will go to the big series this year. Too old-too many injuries-not enough pitching-not enough clutch hitting. The Mets are the best chance to win it all

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52
    I am repeating what I said back in April the Yanks will go to the big series this year. Too old-too many injuries-not enough pitching-not enough clutch hitting. The Mets are the best chance to win it all
    Wrong, I don't like the Mets pitching.

Banned
    well..I guess now that the mets are beating up on the door mats of the NL you are feeling your oats???your testicles are swelling???
    Last edited by bill parcells; 07-23-2006 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    well..I guess now that the mets are beating up on the door mats of the NL you are feeling your oats???your testicles are swelling???

blow it out your ass!!!!!
    aww little billy whats up? someone hit a nerve? i dont get it....he isnt say anything you dont already know...the yankees dont have the pitching to do anything this year....and injuries/Arod sucking it up isnt helping...the mets on the other hand....i have no doubt can get to the series but WILL need another pitcher if they wanna try to win the series.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    aww little billy whats up? someone hit a nerve? i dont get it....he isnt say anything you dont already know...the yankees dont have the pitching to do anything this year....and injuries/Arod sucking it up isnt helping...the mets on the other hand....i have no doubt can get to the series but WILL need another pitcher if they wanna try to win the series.

you know what your right..thats why I edited the reply AMSLAVE!!!

rmeyer..I owe you an apology..I actually thought you were another poster..

dont count the yankees out just yet AMSLAVE!!!
    I want my steaks on time

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    you know what your right..thats why I edited the reply AMSLAVE!!!

rmeyer..I owe you an apology..I actually thought you were another poster..

dont count the yankees out just yet AMSLAVE!!!
    I want my steaks on time
    dude its not about counting them out...i knew they didnt have it this year before the season began....they never had enough starting pitching and the pen was always a question.

Banned
    dude its not about counting them out...i knew they didnt have it this year before the season began....they never had enough starting pitching and the pen was always a question.

now.AMSLAVE..are you going to make me go into the archives???utilize my jets insider vip status and find your old quote???lil buddy..you dont want me to do that..do you???

how in the blue hell do you think our bet started???

wow, you must be like, a genius or something

any five year-old who has watched the yankees this season can come to that conclusion. they need a miracle in the way of great pitching and amazing returns of Shef and Matsui. otherwise, it ain't going ot happen. Keep leaving 6 or 7 guys on base A-Rod, you mental midget. He's the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

and, the Mets may make it to the WS but it will be a 4 game sweep against them

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    wow, you must be like, a genius or something

any five year-old who has watched the yankees this season can come to that conclusion. they need a miracle in the way of great pitching and amazing returns of Shef and Matsui. otherwise, it ain't going ot happen. Keep leaving 6 or 7 guys on base A-Rod, you mental midget. He's the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

and, the Mets may make it to the WS but it will be a 4 game sweep against them
    must be nice to dream....

The Yankees pitching has been one of the best in baseball... The bullpen is very good. The problem right now is the 5th starter, but most teams have problems in that area.

If the Yankees went into the postseason right now, a trio of Moose, RJ, and Wang is definitely good enough to win the WS... It's not even an issue.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    The Yankees pitching has been one of the best in baseball... The bullpen is very good. The problem right now is the 5th starter, but most teams have problems in that area.

If the Yankees went into the postseason right now, a trio of Moose, RJ, and Wang is definitely good enough to win the WS... It's not even an issue.
    RJ? You are kidding right?

Quote Originally Posted by jetgirl
    The Mets won't make the playoffs.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I

SAR I
    Care to make a wager on that?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

SAR I
    Says who? You said they would be totally out of it by July...........so excuse me IF I CAN'T TRUST ANYTHING YOU SAY ABOUT MY NEW YORK METROPOLITANS........

SAR I
    Didn't you say they would crash in July??

You know what happens to people who fib...

Jets Insider VIP

SAR I

Yeah ok.

RJ has been very good his last 10 starts, still has a good WHIP and K/9 ratio.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    RJ has been very good his last 10 starts, still has a good WHIP and K/9 ratio.
    I would not take him as a Met...........I think he's done..........it's a wrap for RJ........time to retire.............

Huh? You are talking about the same Randy Johnson I am, correct? He's been great in 8 of his last 10 starts... In his last start he was dominant. 11 K's in 8 IP's. I'm no fan of RJ, but to deny that he has been very good of late is just absurd.

I would not take him as a Met...........I think he's done..........it's a wrap for RJ........time to retire.............
    With the crap pitching the Mets have, they better take him if he was there for you.