Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OT: Official Miss Universe thread (9pm)

Hall Of Fame
    Donald Trump's har is now a complete joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe
    you know you get a boner listening to sinatra.

shhhhhh!!!!!! christ, I'm trying to keep up an appearence around here

Hall Of Fame
    And a special thanks to the mods who refrained from sending Miss Universe thread to the garbage dump.

All League
    Puerto Rican Pride BABY!!! She was HOT, although I would not have cared if Japan won either
    Didn't really care for the US girl

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89
    Puerto Rican Pride BABY!!!l
    You were probably one of the judges.

Jets Insider VIP
    that was fixed. oh well. too many minority judges.
    they should have 1 white judge, one asain, one black, one hispanic, and donald trump.
    What the hell, JetsBabe? You complain about Chipshot saying bad things about Italians and now you're bad mouthing a smoking hot Puerto Rican chic as there were "too many minority judges"?

Sorry JetBabe, you're a hypocrit, plain and simple. As a proud Puerto Rican, am I suppose to now use derogatory names for Italians in response, as you did in response to Chipshot?

Quote Originally Posted by SMC
    What the hell, JetsBabe? You complain about Chipshot saying bad things about Italians and now you're bad mouthing a smoking hot Puerto Rican chic as there were "too many minority judges"?

Sorry JetBabe, you're a hypocrit, plain and simple. As a proud Puerto Rican, am I suppose to now use derogatory names for Italians in response, as you did in response to Chipshot?

wow, take it easy. she said nothing derogatory about puerto ricans, shes just said a more balanced judging panel might have been more fair. someone's a little sensative
    Last edited by JetsFan2012; 07-23-2006 at 11:52 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    wow, take it easy
    Nah, man, it had to be said.

Do you guys realize what you're saying? Essentially: The smoking hot PR chick should not have one, for some reason, but none given. The only reason she won is because there were "too many" minority judges. Yeah, let that have been the Italian contenstant and I said the same things you guys are saying and you'll be calling me spic, etc. and advocate for my deportion even though I'm a US citizen.

I don't remember if you said derogatory things about Chipshot's heritage in that infamous World Cup threads, so I can't say if you're in the same boat with JetsBabe. But it is hypocritical plain and simple.

Jets Insider VIP
    she said nothing derogatory about puerto ricans, shes just said a more balanced judging panel might have been more fair. someone's a little sensative
    "A little sensitive"? Now that's a crock. Like the Italian contingent in the World Cup threads weren't "a little sensitive"?

I think the winner was smoking hot as were the other top contestants. I really didn't care who won, I'm just calling it like I see it.

Nah, man, it had to be said.

Do you guys realize what you're saying? Essentially: The smoking hot PR chick should not have one, for some reason, but none given. The only reason she won is because there were "too many" minority judges. Yeah, let that have been the Italian contenstant and I said the same things you guys are saying and you'll be calling me spic, etc. and advocate for my deportion even though I'm a US citizen.

I don't remember if you said derogatory things about Chipshot's heritage in that infamous World Cup threads, so I can't say if you're in the same boat with JetsBabe. But it is hypocritical plain and simple.

first of all, they were all smokin hot. it's a Miss Universe contest.

second of all, I really thought the Japenese girl should have won. she showed a lot of poise during the questions especially when she broke from the interpreting routine and addressed the crowd in english, and everyone went nuts. she truly deserved to win. also, the judging panel wasn't very diverse at all. to be truly fair they should have had judges from different countries. from what I saw, the judges were either American or hispanic.

so, take it easy.

Jets Insider VIP
    first of all, they were all smokin hot. it's a Miss Universe contest.

second of all, I really thought the Japenese girl should have won. she showed a lot of poise during the questions especially when she broke from the interpreting routine and addressed the crowd in english, and everyone went nuts. she truly deserved to win. also, the judging panel wasn't very diverse at all. to be truly fair they should have had judges from different countries. from what I saw, the judges were either American or hispanic.

so, take it easy.
    Hey, man, I'm cool. As I said, they were all smoking hot, and I liked your analysis of Miss Japan.

The thing is, why is it assumed that the judges were biased because they are hispanic? That's the thing. I'm just calling it like it is. People can say anything derogatory about another group on his board, but when it's said against them, as was the case in the World Cup threads, they go balistic. It's not right, and that's my simple point. Nothing more.

Hey, man, I'm cool. As I said, they were all smoking hot, and I liked your analysis of Miss Japan.

The thing is, why is it assumed that the judges were biased because they are hispanic? That's the thing. I'm just calling it like it is. People can say anything derogatory about another group on his board, but when it's said against them, as was the case in the World Cup threads, they go balistic. It's not right, and that's my simple point. Nothing more.
    it's cool... I'll just say I don't think anything derogatory was said. If I said, "I can't believe that spic won.", then, yea, you'd have a case

I don't think it's that unbelievable to assume that maybe the most unbiased judging practices weren't used. anyway, it's just a Miss Universe pagent

Chiclet teeth won? Very interesting...

what?!!
    where did i say anything racist?! where did i say anything derogatory towards puerto ricans, or even hispanics as a whole?
    In one of your post you said her hair looked greasy (not very nice).
    Anyway our tiny little island has 5 of the 55 titles of miss universe.
    We have hot women guys.

PS all of the women were fine.

of course its not very nice, but its true. maybe if she had a less greasy hair style, and a better interview..she would have been more deservant to win.
    (and how is that racist, or derogatory to puerto ricans?)
    oh, and PS, thats not her.
    PLEEZE!!! Greasy hair!!! Your Italian and you should know what greasy hair implies. She deserved to win and she won. Stop being such a poor sport. It's just a damn cfontest. Besides your part spanish.

Jets Insider VIP
    what?!!
    where did i say anything racist?! where did i say anything derogatory towards puerto ricans, or even hispanics as a whole?
    wow, ok. first off, this is a miss universe pageant. every one is beautiful. but i even said...she had the worst hair out of all of them (did you see it...it was GREASY!!), so IMO...there were better looking contestants out there.
    and, did you hear her responses??!
    " I want to be an actress because you put alot of heart and soul and passion into your job. And that is why I want to be an actress"
    what are we, in 3rd grade? and that is why i want to be an actress??!
    cmon now.
    they were terrible. not as bad as switzerlands...but, they still sucked. Did you actually watch the pageant? im sorry, but theres no way that P.R. should have won.
    And I didnt say that P.R. won because there was too many "hispanic" judges, or w/e. I said that they should make the judges more diverse, so everyone has a fair shot at winning.
    IMO, the japanese contestant was the most well rounded contestant of them all. She was gorgeous, she looked great in her gowns, and she had the best responses. PLUS, she spoke 4 languages! FOUR! Nearly flawless, i might add.
    I'm not Japanese, so you know my opinion was not biased.
    I hear all that, and I was just making an observation. Japan should have won, in all likelihood. I don't doubt that. But how you were equally vulgar and racist in responding to Chipshot's racist comments can't help but make people wonder.