Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 76

Thread: OT: Official Miss Universe thread (9pm)

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106

    OT: Official Miss Universe thread (9pm)

    Miss Universe is usually pretty good. Much better than Miss America. However not as good as Miss Teen USA-which is basically a porno movie.

    Miss Usa looks good.
    [Miss USA

    PS Please save all "my wife is hotter than Miss UNiverse" comments.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ť§afe®©ť™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y
    Miss Universe is usually pretty good. Much better than Miss America. However not as good as Miss Teen USA-which is basically a porno movie.

    Miss Usa looks good.
    [Miss USA

    PS Please save all "my wife is hotter than Miss UNiverse" comments.

    good boy timmy
    keep me posted

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Miss Czech's body language. Its gonna take more than a couple of drinks.

    Czech

  4. #4
    i do think my wife is hotter........................

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by bongo59
    i do think my wife is hotter........................
    Than what are you doing talking to me homo?

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    OK. Best appeat to be Argentina, Australia, Ethipia, Ireland, Turkey, Switzerland and USA.

    I think Miss Latvia was Bea Arthur.

  7. #7
    where the HELL is Miss Italy? there isn't one, and I'd like to know why

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y
    Than what are you doing talking to me homo?
    LOL, Miss USA is a ****ing hottie, God I hope she ****s up her career and ends up in Penthouse.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    where the HELL is Miss Italy? there isn't one, and I'd like to know why
    no moustaches?

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    where the HELL is Miss Italy? there isn't one, and I'd like to know why
    Found her Paulie.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Or was this her?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    Or was this her?

    LOL... "vote for me or I'll kneecap you"

  13. #13
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,148
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    LOL, Miss USA is a ****ing hottie, God I hope she ****s up her career and ends up in Penthouse.
    Lol, NY Mick is the People's Poster. Good one.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Miss USA was just in bikini. She and Miss Switzerland are by far hottest. Lots of black and latin judges though.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y
    no moustaches?
    Obviously kidding. Italian women are hot.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y
    Obviously kidding. Italian women are hot.

    you're goddamn right

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Swiss and USA to top Ten. Lots of hispanics. I believe Miss USA is a lock right now.

    Trinidad making a move
    Last edited by Timmy®; 07-23-2006 at 10:02 PM.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y
    Swiss and USA to top Ten. Lots of hispanics. I believe Miss USA is a lock right now.

    Trinidad making a move

    let's get some action on this... 2/1 says USA wins

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    let's get some action on this... 2/1 says USA wins
    I gotta agree with you. Minority judges picked too many hispanics, they'll split the vote. I think it will come down to USA first and Trinidad runner-up.

    And USA is by far the hottest.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y
    I gotta agree with you. Minority judges picked too many hispanics, they'll split the vote. I think it will come down to USA first and Trinidad runner-up.

    And USA is by far the hottest.

    well you know Tom Green is voting Canada no matter what

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us