Thread: Just got laid off...Looking for Production work..

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got laid off...Looking for Production work..

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this is being posted in the wrong forum... I work for Court TV as a production assistant/associate producer. We were recently sold to Time Warner, which has resulted in hundreds of lay-offs. I'm certainly not looking for any hand-outs, but if anyone knows of any production jobs available, I'd love to send my resume over- and would really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance..

Kyler

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfannyc
    Hello everyone,

Sorry if this is being posted in the wrong forum... I work for Court TV as a production assistant/associate producer. We were recently sold to Time Warner, which has resulted in hundreds of lay-offs. I'm certainly not looking for any hand-outs, but if anyone knows of any production jobs available, I'd love to send my resume over- and would really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance..

Kyler
    Good to a head hunter and send him your resume and go online and type in head hunter and zip code into Google for local head hunters.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone,

Kyler
    Dude, it's summer relax and head up to Hofstra...Jobs come and go but having the time to go to training camp is priceless!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you in NY? What kind of stuff do you do. I know a bunch of people at MTV, VH-1 and different post houses.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone,

Kyler
    are you still receiving your paycheck? lol, sorry

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would be looking for handouts. Why not? They're great, easy and as my father always told me, "Hard work pays off in the long run -- but laziness pays off right now."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is pretty close to spam for someone who has never posted here before.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan
    This is pretty close to spam for someone who has never posted here before.
    ha, that's true.

On another note, i just graduated this spring, and am looking for production work, I have a job currently, but always looking to improve myself. So if anyone has anything for someone w/ more than 4 posts, hit me up.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EricYellin
    On another note, i just graduated this spring, and am looking for production work
    Me too. I'm looking to get into TV/Radio/media of some sort, on the production end.

If anyone is interested in checking out the resume of a recent Villanova grad, PM me.