Thread: Jets win AFC East and are going to Super Bowl

Jets win AFC East and are going to Super Bowl

Gotcha ! The point is while we all think that this is a remote possibility in the NFL ANYTHING can happen to any team. Yeah on paper the Jets should have a so-so season and be lucky to break .500 but when when the clock starts on the first kickoff anything can happen. LETS GO JETS !!!

The only way the Jets will make the playoffs this year is if they get tons of luc. Which could happen due to the small sample size of the 16 game season, but I'm not holding my breath.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    PatsfanTX in 3...2...1..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52
    Gotcha ! The point is while we all think that this is a remote possibility in the NFL ANYTHING can happen to any team. Yeah on paper the Jets should have a so-so season and be lucky to break .500 but when when the clock starts on the first kickoff anything can happen. LETS GO JETS !!!
    do you feel like you have to start a certain amount of threads a day or you're unfullfilled?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    The only way the Jets will make the playoffs this year is if they get tons of luc. Which could happen due to the small sample size of the 16 game season, but I'm not holding my breath.

We will need about 52 year ending injuries to key players of the 18 teams we will have to beat to be the SB champ. I do not wish injuries on anyone and I do not want a tainted SB victory. I want to kick some F*&$ING A$$ On the way to the Championship!

Quote Originally Posted by EricYellin
    do you feel like you have to start a certain amount of threads a day or you're unfullfilled?
    Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit

Banned
    Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit
    which is the perfect response when you have absolutely nothign to say, but just want to waste time by starting pointless thread after pointless thread.

which is the perfect response when you have absolutely nothign to say, but just want to waste time by starting pointless thread after pointless thread.

Can I borrow your face for a few days while my ass is on vacation?

Banned
    Or maybe you could post someone elses insults.

SAR was right, stick to other's material, yours is a waste of time.

Banned
    Can I borrow your face for a few days while my ass is on vacation?
    what does that even mean?

seriously, stick to other peoples work.

what does that even mean?

seriously, stick to other peoples work.
    the point is you fish faced fool is that while everyone seems to be counting the Jets out and saying they will finish with a .500 or worse record on opening day ANYTHING can happen. With FA there are a lot of teams that are not balanced and a real hungry and competitive team might surprise. The inbreeding is certainly obvious in your family.

Banned
    the point is you fish faced fool is that while everyone seems to be counting the Jets out and saying they will finish with a .500 or worse record on opening day ANYTHING can happen. With FA there are a lot of teams that are not balanced and a real hungry and competitive team might surprise. The inbreeding is certainly obvious in your family.
    you are a moron of epic proportions. I understand what your original, unnecessary post was about. Is there no other thread where you could have gotten that point across, has it not been said 300 times before? Are you that starved for attention that you cant post your wasteful ideas in a current thread? Instead opting to start your own everytime that dim lightbulb clicks on in the hopes that some one will read you're garbabe? And perhaps I should explain myself a little slower for you. I was referring to the fact that you told me your ass was on vacation, and you wanted to borrow my face. An insult that cleary makes 0 sense, that is what I was referring too. Damn, you can't argue with a moron, they bring you to their level and beat you with experience.

you are a moron of epic proportions. I understand what your original, unnecessary post was about. Is there no other thread where you could have gotten that point across, has it not been said 300 times before? Are you that starved for attention that you cant post your wasteful ideas in a current thread? Instead opting to start your own everytime that dim lightbulb clicks on in the hopes that some one will read you're garbabe? And perhaps I should explain myself a little slower for you. I was referring to the fact that you told me your ass was on vacation, and you wanted to borrow my face. An insult that cleary makes 0 sense, that is what I was referring too. Damn, you can't argue with a moron, they bring you to their level and beat you with experience.

I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat. I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! I don't know who you are, but whatever it is, I'm sure everyone will agree with me.

Banned
    I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat. I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! I don't know who you are, but whatever it is, I'm sure everyone will agree with me.
    see last statement. you are a moron of epic proportions. Ask anyone respected on this board. I'm done w/ you.

DUMP

see last statement. you are a moron of epic proportions. Ask anyone respected on this board. I'm done w/ you.

DUMP
    Dude lighten up you really need a blow job. Take a look at the posts of this board..99% of them are BS and Pats fans calling us out. My advice to you is to stop the coffee and start drinking heavily !!

All Pro
    this I don't get...why attack RM Eric?We all start threads trying to contribute to the discourse here.Some threads stick,others don't-what's the big frickin deal?Hey we can all post up our thoughts on World Cup soccer or we can talk about what this board is SUPPOSED to be about-Jets football.I'm getting sick of reading how this guy thinks that guy's a moron or a dumbass-lets keep it civil-all this name calling just isn't necessary-we put up with crap from Pats fans every day of our lives here-we don't need Jets fans doing this kind of stuff to each other-cool out man