Thread: anyone who is not on ignore with P2C.....

anyone who is not on ignore with P2C.....

give him a message for me.......

ahahahahahahahahahahahha loosers ahahahahahahahahahahhah

forget the wildcard, forget the division enjoy golf.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    give him a message for me.......

ahahahahahahahahahahahha loosers ahahahahahahahahahahhah

forget the wildcard, forget the division enjoy golf.

maybe I can help you young man
    is there anything else you would like me to pass along to him??

Banned
    lol..i can see what bp quoted. I wouldnt expect any more from a met fan...taking the wins graciously

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Why would you put this guy on ignore? The Teddys are pure comedy this year. Talk to him.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny2Coles
    lol..i can see what bp quoted. I wouldnt expect any more from a met fan...taking the wins graciously
    Now, now, not all of us are boastful winners. It just happens more so today than years ago. Trash talk has been common place for several years and young people today are taught that it's ok to talk sh!t.

Whatever happened to humility and good sportsmanship? There are still a few beacons left, like Curtis Martin for instance..........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    Now, now, not all of us are boastful winners. It just happens more so today than years ago. Trash talk has been common place for several years and young people today are taught that it's ok to talk sh!t.

Whatever happened to humility and good sportsmanship? There are still a few beacons left, like Curtis Martin for instance..........
    I'm young..and I didnt talk it up when the Braves beat the Mets early on this year..sterotypes will get you nowhere..ask Floridajet.

Banned
    and BTW...for slave's own knowledge...he was the only one to have the honor of being ignored.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    I'm young..and I didnt talk it up when the Braves beat the Mets early on this year..sterotypes will get you nowhere..ask Floridajet.
    You are the exception rather than the rule.

I can't stand trash talk. Just shutup and play the game, IMHO.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    You are the exception rather than the rule.

I can't stand trash talk. Just shutup and play the game, IMHO.
    The thing is...is that too many "fans" get caught up in the moment...they feel as if they attributed to the success of the team. Noone will ever talk it up when they are beaten...because you cant attribute failure to a team..as in it should work both ways. I actually get mad whn I play a pick up game of basketball or something...some people are all talk. Drain a jumper or 2...and shut them up. It's sad..more people (and I dont mean this as in Im the only one that does it...I mean more people in general) should be able to admit they were wrong..what are you hurting if you say "yeah..the Mets beat up oon the Braves, congrats"? Pride? I dont think so, thats why I dont mind admitting a wrong statement. Unfortunately now a days...in the real world no less...there are less and less "stand-up" folks. It's a shame.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    The thing is...is that too many "fans" get caught up in the moment...they feel as if they attributed to the success of the team. Noone will ever talk it up when they are beaten...because you cant attribute failure to a team..as in it should work both ways. I actually get mad whn I play a pick up game of basketball or something...some people are all talk. Drain a jumper or 2...and shut them up. It's sad..more people (and I dont mean this as in Im the only one that does it...I mean more people in general) should be able to admit they were wrong..what are you hurting if you say "yeah..the Mets beat up oon the Braves, congrats"? Pride? I dont think so, thats why I dont mind admitting a wrong statement. Unfortunately now a days...in the real world no less...there are less and less "stand-up" folks. It's a shame.
    They standup, point and sue!