Thread: this guy sure hates Jews

JetsFan2012

this guy sure hates Jews

word is, he had a miniseries about, of all things, the Holocaust that ABC dumped today.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    I thought "Bulworth" was funny in the scene where he's high and eating the crab puffs, dissing the Jewish Hollywood moguls.

I think Mad Max is unfunny. And if I think that way....

JetsFan2012
    I never saw Mad Max, but apparently that was back in the days before he sobered up. it's tough for guys like that, one mistake after years of being sober and he goes and does this

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    I never saw Mad Max, but apparently that was back in the days before he sobered up. it's tough for guys like that, one mistake after years of being sober and he goes and does this
    if youre referring to the drunk driving, i'm sure that was a mistake...

if youre referring to the jew hating, that wasnt a mistake...the guy hates jews and has made it clear for quite a while...

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    if youre referring to the drunk driving, i'm sure that was a mistake...

if youre referring to the jew hating, that wasnt a mistake...the guy hates jews and has made it clear for quite a while...

haha, yea by "mistake" I was referring to the drinking relapse

Hall Of Fame
    Mel also has built his own Catholic church for all other jew hating followers.

Drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts.

Veteran
    Oh. Nevermind. I thought this was a thread about bitonti.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Weeb
    Classy.

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Burt Reynolds - Superstar
    Classy.

Yes, I agree. Funny, too.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726
    Mel also has built his own Catholic church for all other jew hating followers.

Drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts.
    I'm Catholic and I don't hate Jews. I think that Catholics and Jews get along better with each other then any of the other religion.
    Last edited by New York Mick; 08-03-2006 at 08:18 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    I can't believe it. Mel Gibson a CONSERVATIVE RELIGIOUS MAN is a hypocrite. No way not another one. I family man out at the bar by himself hanging all over women and then getting in his car and driving drunk.

It is only a matter of time that one of his side pieces of a$$ comes out.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Weeb
    yeah yeah yeah

you guys better stop being so obsessed with me, im gonna have to get a restraining order

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    Sorry, by "Mad Max" I meant Gibson the person; sorry for the confusion.

I meant to compare a fictitous scene with the "real thing". If he is the Mayor, Pimp and King of Malibu, he definitely is cheesed off that certain industry people are truly more powerful than him. The heads of his industry are mostly Jews, and somehow being his own little "Island Chieftain" (come on; is Malibu REALLY a part of the United States? ) isn't enough for this glory hog.

Get out and see the rest of the world, Mel.

All Pro
    I wonder if this latest rant puts the debate of "Passion of Christ" in a different light. Combine this with the fact that much of his storyline of the crucifixion came from the writings of a virously anti-Semitic nun Anne Catherine Emmerich and his father's anti-Semitic statements puts those who defended his depiction of Jews in the film differently.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan
    I wonder if this latest rant puts the debate of "Passion of Christ" in a different light.
    it definately does - someone in this forum noted that passion plays were very popular in Nazi germany

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan
    I wonder if this latest rant puts the debate of "Passion of Christ" in a different light. Combine this with the fact that much of his storyline of the crucifixion came from the writings of a virously anti-Semitic nun Anne Catherine Emmerich and his father's anti-Semitic statements puts those who defended his depiction of Jews in the film differently.
    it doesnt put it in a different light at all, for me at least...i saw the passion in theaters and considered it to be incredibly anti-semetic in a very overt way...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    it doesnt put it in a different light at all, for me at least...i saw the passion in theaters and considered it to be incredibly anti-semetic in a very overt way...
    Well I was talking not about you Ringer but his defenders at the time. Do they now see it in a different light?

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    I'm Catholic and I don't hate Jews. I think that Catholics and Jews get along better then with each other then any of the other religion.
    You guys help each other out with the food thing?

Hall Of Fame
    Mel is just another Bullshi!ter, who claims to be very religious and doesn't actually practice what he preaches.

His last payday came from the religious right running out to see his movie. This is the same movie he stated the HOLY GHOST helped him direct. Was it the HOLY GHOST driving him the other night?