Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Man I knew this was gonna happen...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Man I knew this was gonna happen...

I knew tonight was the night for Wagner...

This guy needs to show he can be more consistent.. .he doesnt have to be Mariano but come on already with this garbage...

oh well not the end of the world...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    13.5 game lead, I really can't get too upset.

$hit happens.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    I knew tonight was the night for Wagner...

This guy needs to show he can be more consistent.. .he doesnt have to be Mariano but come on already with this garbage...

oh well not the end of the world...
    Hard one to lose nonetheless. The bats are still working, but Pelfrey's just not ready for prime time just yet. It won't be long because he did settle down after that awful inning. I miss Nagy already.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    Hard one to lose nonetheless. The bats are still working, but Pelfrey's just not ready for prime time just yet. It won't be long because he did settle down after that awful inning. I miss Nagy already.
    Nagy?

Anyway Milledge showed great patience today, that could be the most important thing to take out of the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Nagy?

Anyway Milledge showed great patience today, that could be the most important thing to take out of the game.
    I agree. And he walked several times , nice patience at the plate. Good to have him back. I just hope he loses the attitude.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    I agree. And he walked several times , nice patience at the plate. Good to have him back. I just hope he loses the attitude.
    Wagner has to do a better job. I want to feel like the game is over when he comes in with the lead.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMike
    Wagner has to do a better job. I want to feel like the game is over when he comes in with the lead.
    Thats what i'm saying.

I dont feel at all confident when he steps in... I would feel more confident with Dauner or Bradford, or even Roberto Hernandez right now.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wagner gives out a huge sense of dread every time he enters the game. No save is a sure thing...and for the money we're paying him, that shouldn't be the way I feel.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMike
    He had an off day... it happens. 22 Saves with 5 blown saves isn't terrible... although we did expect better.

However, I do agree that he needs to do a better job of instilling confidence. It's the reason we got him and paid big money to him. I don't want to feel more doubt than confidence when he comes in.

This was exactly how I felt about Looper... always expected the worse and was relieved when he actually saved it. Do not want to feel this way about Wagner.

You could tell it wasn't gpong to be 1-2-3 tonight immediately. He threw 2 sliders up in the zone to start off. Eventually threw the fastball right down the pipe.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi
    He had an off day... it happens. 22 Saves with 5 blown saves isn't terrible... although we did expect better.

However, I do agree that he needs to do a better job of instilling confidence. It's the reason we got him and paid big money to him. I don't want to feel more doubt than confidence when he comes in.

This was exactly how I felt about Looper... always expected the worse and was relieved when he actually saved it. Do not want to feel this way about Wagner.

You could tell it wasn't gpong to be 1-2-3 tonight immediately. He threw 2 sliders up in the zone to start off. Eventually threw the fastball right down the pipe.

Look we dont have time to really wait on this guy though...

a Good closer is KEY. KEY KEY KEY KEY KEY KEY for a championship... Look at lidge last year... look at Mariano when he messed up in Boston. This guy needs to seriously get on track fast, or we just have to hope some chemical gets released in his brain come playoff time that allows him to be flawless.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are you starting a thread about this for? I thought you only posted about the Yankees.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    What are you starting a thread about this for? I thought you only posted about the Yankees.
    And days later ... some loser bumps the thread with a worthless post?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    And days later ... some loser bumps the thread with a worthless post?
    Worthless? It was a legitimate question.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worthless? It was a legitimate question.
    you're a legitimate faggot.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    you're a legitimate faggot.
    Hahaha. I love guys that post on message boards get loud with other people on the board. It's hilarious what people can say to a computer screen. 1. If you ever said that to my face, you'd get your ass kicked. 2. My girlfriend is hotter than any girl you have ever touched.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha. I love guys that post on message boards get loud with other people on the board. It's hilarious what people can say to a computer screen. 1. If you ever said that to my face, you'd get your ass kicked. 2. My girlfriend is hotter than any girl you have ever touched.
    I love guys that claim **** that everyone has heard a million times on the internet.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love guys that claim **** that everyone has heard a million times on the internet.
    I don't get what you are saying buddy. All I am telling you is that whenever someone talks sh*t to someone else over a message board, it speaks to what kind of person he is. Keep it up though, it gives me a good laugh.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHOA!!!Jeff is going at it with miss cleo's son!!!cool!!!