Thread: What happened with Milledge and Randolph?

What happened with Milledge and Randolph?

Did they get into an argument or something after he missed that catch?

I just saw a clip of Lastings yelling something and willie looked pissed off... what happened?

Jets Insider VIP
    No everything is cool. This is what happened: Milledge went into the dugout after he dropped the ball. Willie asked to speak to him and Milledge turned his back to him I guess he didnt know he wanted to speak to him. Then I guess Willie raised his voice telling him to not turn his back, then they made up.

Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    No everything is cool. This is what happened: Milledge went into the dugout after he dropped the ball. Willie asked to speak to him and Milledge turned his back to him I guess he didnt know he wanted to speak to him. Then I guess Willie raised his voice telling him to not turn his back, then they made up.
    i hope so...

it looked like Willie slid down the bench when Lastings kept walking and then chased him into the clubhouse screaming or something

well it couldn't have been good for lastings confidence to jerk him out of the outfield for chavez on defense. personally, i like chavez better. I was at the game actually right behind milledge in the outfield. that was a horrible play. Wagners letdown was even more horrible! theres always tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by george jetfan from miami
    well it couldn't have been good for lastings confidence to jerk him out of the outfield for chavez on defense. personally, i like chavez better. I was at the game actually right behind milledge in the outfield. .
    He hurt his hand trying to break up the double play.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    He hurt his hand trying to break up the double play.
    Yeah, Uggla stepped on Milledge's hand.

The Milledge Willie thing was a little weird. Looked like Willie was like what happened with that ball and Milledge walked away without answering, which looked like it pissed Willie off. Would've pissed me off too.

Wagner killed me tonight... would've been a great win.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi
    Yeah, Uggla stepped on Milledge's hand.

The Milledge Willie thing was a little weird. Looked like Willie was like what happened with that ball and Milledge walked away without answering, which looked like it pissed Willie off. Would've pissed me off too
    Yeah thats what it looked like to me too...

But Milledge muttered something too... Willie definatly looked pissed off as hell. Did he go to have a word with him in the hallway or something? thats what it looked like.