Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Pentagon Probe: Haditha murders were deliberate

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    298

    Pentagon Probe: Haditha murders were deliberate


  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    as is the case with most lunatic leftists on this board the title of the thread has little to do with the article at hand....

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    as is the case with most lunatic leftists on this board the title of the thread has little to do with the article at hand....
    Dude, don't open his threads. But if you have too, don't respond to them.

    This is how we'll moderate the board.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Moses
    Dude, don't open his threads. And if you have too, don't respond to them.

    you are correct...I'm just surprised the link works on this one.....

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    CBNY you have big balls to go around calling everyone who said this was probably true an America hater - and then when it's admitted to be true by the Pentegon you still deny it!!

    What are you gonna do? Say that the Pentegon hates America?

    Someday you are going to have to face reality my friend.

  6. #6
    flushingjet
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    CBNY you have big balls to go around calling everyone who said this was probably true an America hater - and then when it's admitted to be true by the Pentegon you still deny it!!

    What are you gonna do? Say that the Pentegon hates America?

    Someday you are going to have to face reality my friend.
    lets see a ballistics test result

    btw the pentagon has plenty of america hating
    clintonite desk jockeys and lawyers

    if you think all departments of a government are monolithically
    aligned to one party that completely turns over when a new president arrives
    think again

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    CBNY you have big balls to go around calling everyone who said this was probably true an America hater - and then when it's admitted to be true by the Pentegon you still deny it!!

    What are you gonna do? Say that the Pentegon hates America?

    Someday you are going to have to face reality my friend.
    American hater?? Stop projecting your leftist vile....

    oh- and by the way- read the story- which has nothing to do with the title of the thread..

    it does not say anything defintive about criminal charges being brought...then again in the minds of lunatic leftists like yourself these guys were guilty months ago...

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    it does not say anything defintive about criminal charges being brought...then again in the minds of lunatic leftists like yourself these guys were guilty months ago...
    all i needed to know was summed up in the eyes of a Marine who was on the scene.

    That's how I operate. i don't wait for anyone to tell me what to believe, i make my own conclusions.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    all i needed to know was summed up in the eyes of a Marine who was on the scene.

    That's how I operate. i don't wait for anyone to tell me what to believe, i make my own conclusions.
    No, you don't wait for information to be gathered, you go on your immediate vicseral reactions. You appear to be correct in this case, but that is not a strong or rational long-term strategy...nor is it particularly mature or scientific.

    For example, you appear to have been dead wrong in the Duke case, no?

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Quote Originally Posted by jets5ever
    For example, you appear to have been dead wrong in the Duke case, no?
    perhaps - i never said it was 100% accurate or a valid way to go through life - i bring up my mind set because your buddies CBNY, Flushing, Quantum etc. seem to think that i am so blinded by my hatred for America that i will automatically believe bad news is true based only on some sort of predisposition which i don't have. That's what I was responding to - not trying to tell everyone my mindset is the right way to be - cause technically it's not -

    still I appear to be dead right in this case, yes? notice no classy apologies all i get are more slander from supporters of the war.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    all i needed to know was summed up in the eyes of a Marine who was on the scene.

    That's how I operate. i don't wait for anyone to tell me what to believe, i make my own conclusions.
    that is how you operate....applaud a decision by the Supreme Court affording terrorists civil liberties/due process yet convict Marines of murder based on nothing more then "instinct"....

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti

    still I appear to be dead right in this case, yes? notice no classy apologies all i get are more slander from supporters of the war.
    what the fuq exactly are you right about???

    You mean your history of Karl Rove was the leak, Bush will lose in '04, etc type of right, yes???

    btw......I forgot to accept the classy apology you offered for all the BS lunatic leftist rhetoric you posted on Karl Rove being the leak...blah-blah...blah-blah...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 08-02-2006 at 01:37 PM.

  13. #13
    flushingjet
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    perhaps - i never said it was 100% accurate or a valid way to go through life - i bring up my mind set because your buddies CBNY, Flushing, Quantum etc. seem to think that i am so blinded by my hatred for America that i will automatically believe bad news is true based only on some sort of predisposition which i don't have. That's what I was responding to - not trying to tell everyone my mindset is the right way to be - cause technically it's not -

    still I appear to be dead right in this case, yes? notice no classy apologies all i get are more slander from supporters of the war.
    the NCIS are a bunch of lawyers who show up after the fact
    Murtha is a unindicted Abscam co-conspirator

    yes, thats enough proof for me-Im sold

    never mind what the soldiers who were there fighting say
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...080101345.html
    Last edited by flushingjet; 08-02-2006 at 02:02 PM.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by flushingjet
    lets see a ballistics test result
    Nothing preventing an insurgent from stealing an American gun and blowing away a family. Local eyewitnesses are either biased or have insurgent guns pointed to their childrens heads.

    And PS, a report is different than a trial. Let's see the outcome of the trial before we make a conclusion.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Weeb
    Nothing preventing an insurgent from stealing an American gun and blowing away a family. Local eyewitnesses are either biased or have insurgent guns pointed to their childrens heads.
    or an insurgent in a home full of women and children using a Kalashnokov or a Russian made AK-47 to try and gun down Americans....hence FJ's statement about balistics testing...

    And PS, a report is different than a trial. Let's see the outcome of the trial before we make a conclusion.
    the left has made up their mind...

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    what the fuq exactly are you right about???

    You mean your history of Karl Rove was the leak, Bush will lose in '04, etc type of right, yes???

    btw......I forgot to accept the classy apology you offered for all the BS lunatic leftist rhetoric you posted on Karl Rove being the leak...blah-blah...blah-blah...
    i never said i was always right - I still believe Rove was the leak what i don't believe is they had evidence to make a case.

    but you on the other hand said im an america hater as in i hate america

    you've met me CBNY do you really (REALLY) believe that i hate my country?

    REally???

    I've lived abroad and i know this is the best country in the world. I shouldn't have to defend my love of country on a daily basis because i don't agree with your politics.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    i never said i was always right - I still believe Rove was the leak what i don't believe is they had evidence to make a case.

    but you on the other hand said im an america hater as in i hate america

    you've met me CBNY do you really (REALLY) believe that i hate my country?

    REally???

    I've lived abroad and i know this is the best country in the world. I shouldn't have to defend my love of country on a daily basis because i don't agree with your politics.

    Hate the country?? Never said that- but you go out of your way to blame America and find fault with this nation.....support for Israel, ME hatred of America, etc, etc- all the blame lies with the US....

    Based on your perception I guess any American(s) hatred toward the British is justified....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us