Thread: Is it just me or...

All League

Is it just me or...

Is it just me or do you get the sense that coach Mangini is gonna be a very good head coach...I know, I know we have not played a down of real football with him at the helm, but he seems to be taking this team by the balls..I like his demeanor during his interviews...This guy is as steady as a rock..He doesn't jerk, and bob during his press conferences ..again he is steady as a rock...With Mangini's approach I think you will see a well prepared team starting week one...Just seems like a winner to me :yes: :yes:

Rookie
    Totally agree

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jets80]Is it just me or do you get the sense that coach Mangini is gonna be a very good head coach...I know, I know we have not played a down of real football with him at the helm, but he seems to be taking this team by the balls..I like his demeanor during his interviews...This guy is as steady as a rock..He doesn't jerk, and bob during his press conferences ..again he is steady as a rock...With Mangini's approach I think you will see a well prepared team starting week one...Just seems like a winner to me :yes: :yes:[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more!! Last time I felt this good about a Jet HC was 97 when the Tuna took over!! :yes:

Banned
    very important point here fellas..as long as the Jets get off to a good start(very important) the players will feed into an unproven coach!! :yes:

If they get off to a bad start??could be bad!!but I agree with all of you guys..I love what he's doing!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Absolutely. Hes a smart guy with a plan - so far, so good.

Jets Insider VIP
    He's not going to tolerate any nonsense just like Bellichick and Parcells. He laughs and all but when it comes to football you better not freakup. A tone set that will produce hardnose and ultimately successful football.

[QUOTE=RMJK]He's not going to tolerate any nonsense just like Bellichick and Parcells. He laughs and all but when it comes to football you better not freakup. A tone set that will produce hardnose and ultimately successful football.[/QUOTE]

Well Put! :yes:

Speaking of Is it just me......

Is it just me or you think José Valentin and Herm Edwards are long lost twins?
    [IMG]http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/images/2006/06/21/LEqgQiKU.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.chiefshuddle.com/topstory/herm_edwards.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    good points. i agree that he has a good future. i hope it's here with the jets. and i don't see any reason why it wouldn't.

Agreed :yes:

[QUOTE=jets80]Is it just me or do you get the sense that coach Mangini is gonna be a very good head coach...I know, I know we have not played a down of real football with him at the helm, but he seems to be taking this team by the balls..I like his demeanor during his interviews...This guy is as steady as a rock..He doesn't jerk, and bob during his press conferences ..again he is steady as a rock...With Mangini's approach I think you will see a well prepared team starting week one...Just seems like a winner to me :yes: :yes:[/QUOTE]

I agree! One caveat, I will feel better after seeing his game management skills or how he developes them.

i go to camp once a year..living in central PA limits my times to go to long island, but watching this camp i was so impressed that i have no worries about this team..i'm not predicting a playoff season or even a 8-8 season but i'm looking at the long term..this team is in good hands..all we can hope for is woody not being a moron and keeping this guy around like pittsburgh has with bill cowrd (sorry for the spelling)...Mangini is the real deal and will take this team to the promise land if give the years and chances to do so.