Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: J Vill 51... Your Dream Response Thread

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

J Vill 51... Your Dream Response Thread

[QUOTE=jvill 51]Agreed, we all have our bad eggs. Hell, just take a look at KBJets running his mouth during the Yankee-Met series.

But Jermaine here has gone way overboard.

You post facts and he calls you a homer.

I have no Idea what this is alluding to by I dont think i've ever called anyone here a "homer"

I say Sheffield is a good ball player and I'm drinking the Yankee Kool-Aid.

Making it out to seem like Sheffield is the best option in RF for the Mets next year is ridiculous. It's the same Kool Aid Yankee fans always drink when it comes to overvaluing their ballplayers just because they in pinstripes. Like when I've heard a ton of Yankee fans say "Hey why dont we give Oakland Jarret Wright and Rob Villone for Barry Zito". And i'm not making that up. I've heard that on WFAN a TON of times.

If you say the Yankees aren't struggling you're a delusional homer.

Having a payroll at 200,000,000 dollars and a roster full of collected all stars means you should be able to dominate. Barely hanging around with 5 teams that have less than half that payroll = struggling. If the Mets had twice their payroll aka twice their talent etc... i would expect them to dominate as well.

If you dare say that the Yankees pitching is better than the Red Sox pitching than you're out of your mind.

Wakefield, Clement, Timlin, Foulke, and Wells were all injured this year.

When healthy your damn right you'd be out of your mind.

The Yankees are a conglamoration of different corporations, but when you point out that the Mets are less home-grown than the Yankees, it's an entirely different situation because "the team is built around David Wright".

The Mets are less homegrown?

Big free agent signing list:

Yankees:

Giambi
    Sheffield
    Abreu
    Damon
    A-rod
    Randy Johnson
    Jarret Wright
    Pavano
    Farnsworth

Mets:

Beltran
    Delgado
    Pedro
    Glavine

Every argument he undeniably owned the competition.

When it gets to the point that all you can do is respond to my well thought out posts with a lone smily time after time, then yeah, you got owned.

Yankee fans are disgusting.

Most are. They have no tolerance for failure, are fickle as hell, and take pride in making the entire league their farm system. Look what they did to A-Rod this year. They even booed Jeter 2 years ago.

Bobby Abreu's ugly.

Uhh, common sense on this one.

The Mets and their fans are better-looking than Yankee fans

The females voted that in the post earlier this year.,

but any other person that says a guy isn't ugly is gay.

Some guy who adamantly argues that Abreu is good looking is a little off...

The Yankees and their fans are an embaressment to the sport.

Never said that. I said that the Yankees have been an embarressment to themselves for:

Not being on pace for more than 105 wins is pathetic.

Because it IS, with that disgustingly huge payroll and star studded lineup full of all stars and top of the line free agents. If the Yankees didnt exist and you told a baseball fan all those players would be on one team, Anyone would say that team should totally dominate. You just cant handle the fact that a team might actually require "CHEMISTRY" to win, which happens to be something George Steinbrenner is UNABLE TO BUY.

Endy Chavez and Victor Diaz are better options in the OF then any free agent out there.

Never said that. I said I would like to see them get a shot at playing everyday in RF.

When I lose an argument, I attack the guy I was arguing with(particularly in the Brian Cashman thread, where I had a grand total of one post).

You broke down in that other thread. You were unable to handle it so you just started saying I was crazy and wrong etc...

It never ends with this guy. And keep in mind this is just about baseball. Their's also his rant on how the government planned and executed the most devestating attack against civilians in our nation's history. And if you don't believe that, then you're afraid to face the truth.

The Jury is out on that one.

I dont know if its true, but I do believe that people should open their eyes and try to form an opinion for themselves.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    you made a thread to try to convince everyone how wrong jvill is? what a pain in the ass

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jermaine]
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    Agreed, we all have our bad eggs. Hell, just take a look at KBJets running his mouth during the Yankee-Met series.

I have no Idea what this is alluding to by I dont think i've ever called anyone here a "homer"

Making it out to seem like Sheffield is the best option in RF for the Mets next year is ridiculous. It's the same Kool Aid Yankee fans always drink when it comes to overvaluing their ballplayers just because they in pinstripes. Like when I've heard a ton of Yankee fans say "Hey why dont we give Oakland Jarret Wright and Rob Villone for Barry Zito". And i'm not making that up. I've heard that on WFAN a TON of times.

Having a payroll at 200,000,000 dollars and a roster full of collected all stars means you should be able to dominate. Barely hanging around with 5 teams that have less than half that payroll = struggling. If the Mets had twice their payroll aka twice their talent etc... i would expect them to dominate as well.

If you dare say that the Yankees pitching is better than the Red Sox pitching than you're out of your mind.

The Yankees are a conglamoration of different corporations, but when you point out that the Mets are less home-grown than the Yankees, it's an entirely different situation because "the team is built around David Wright".

Yankees:

Giambi
    Sheffield
    Abreu
    Damon
    A-rod
    Randy Johnson
    Jarret Wright
    Pavano
    Farnsworth

Mets:

Beltran
    Delgado
    Pedro
    Glavine

When it gets to the point that all you can do is respond to my well thought out posts with a lone smily time after time, then yeah, you got owned.

Most are. They have no tolerance for failure, are fickle as hell, and take pride in making the entire league their farm system. Look what they did to A-Rod this year. They even booed Jeter 2 years ago.

Bobby Abreu's ugly.

Never said that. I said that the Yankees have been an embarressment to themselves for:

Because it IS, with that disgustingly huge payroll and star studded lineup full of all stars and top of the line free agents. If the Yankees didnt exist and you told a baseball fan all those players would be on one team, Anyone would say that team should totally dominate. You just cant handle the fact that a team might actually require "CHEMISTRY" to win, which happens to be something George Steinbrenner is UNABLE TO BUY.

Endy Chavez and Victor Diaz are better options in the OF then any free agent out there.

Never said that. I said I would like to see them get a shot at playing everyday in RF.

When I lose an argument, I attack the guy I was arguing with(particularly in the Brian Cashman thread, where I had a grand total of one post).

You broke down in that other thread. You were unable to handle it so you just started saying I was crazy and wrong etc...

It never ends with this guy. And keep in mind this is just about baseball. Their's also his rant on how the government planned and executed the most devestating attack against civilians in our nation's history. And if you don't believe that, then you're afraid to face the truth.

I dont know if its true, but I do believe that people should open their eyes and try to form an opinion for themselves.
    Abreu and A-Rod werent signed. Add Wagner and Lo Duca to the Mets list.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I JUST GOT OWNED!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny2Coles
    Wait, I thought the mets traded for Delgado and Lo Duca

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGreen222
    Delgado maybe...I thought LoDuca was signed...but you may be right.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'll have to cut Jermaine some slack for those mistakes.

He's going through Dumpling Withdrawal.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Penny2Coles]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    Delgado wasnt signed, he was traded for.

Lo Duca is not a "Big name Free agent", and does not compare with the Yankee signings.

Abreu was essentially a Signing because the Yankees were the only ones really willing to pick up his contract. Hence the crap they gave back to the Phillies.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jermaine]

Delgado wasnt signed, he was traded for.
    So why did you list him as a "big free agent signing"?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CT. JETS FAN]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine

So why did you list him as a "big free agent signing"?
    You want me to take him off the list?

I didnt want it to look too embarressing for Yankee fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jermaine]
    Quote Originally Posted by CT. JETS FAN

You want me to take him off the list?
    I would like you to post factual information...that seems to be something you need to work on.

That is, if you would like people to take your opinions seriously.

Otherwise, you'll just be looked upon as JI's Dumpling Boy.

The good thing is the choice is yours.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delgado maybe...I thought LoDuca was signed...but you may be right.
    I found out Delgado was traded for Jacobs and Petite, but LoDuca was traded for Gaby Hernandez.

So I guess u can say LoDuca was signed, cause it was a very lopsided deal.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found out Delgado was traded for Jacobs and Petite, but LoDuca was traded for Gaby Hernandez.

So I guess u can say LoDuca was signed, cause it was a very lopsided deal.
    nah, duke still counts as a traded for player, as one might as well consider this as a 5 player deal rather than 2 separate deals...

and jermaine, you are wrong about a lot of things about that list...you might want to give it another look (for instance, abreu, a-rod and randy johnson weren't free agent signings)...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jermaine]
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    Agreed, we all have our bad eggs. Hell, just take a look at KBJets running his mouth during the Yankee-Met series.

Yankees:

Giambi
    Sheffield
    Abreu
    Damon
    A-rod
    Randy Johnson
    Jarret Wright
    Pavano
    Farnsworth

Mets:

Beltran
    Delgado
    Pedro
    Glavine

Bobby Abreu's ugly.