Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How About Those Yankees!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

How About Those Yankees!!!

I really like the way the yanks are playing now..everything is coming together at the right time..and falling apart for the red sox at the wrong time..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yankees Win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees Win!

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I

SAR I
    I hope the Yankees can make the world series I would love to see another subway series and have the Stinkies face this Mets team

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMike
    I hope the Yankees can make the world series I would love to see another subway series and have the Stinkies face this Mets team
    Dude, the Mets are the best team in a horrible division in an inferior league. With the AL having home field, the Mets don't want any part of the Yanks. Who's your third starter again?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    you had better pitching in 2000..except for wagner/benitez..wagner is an upgrade..

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    hell of a game, I'm really excited with the way they've been playing. everything just seems to be clicking now, and what perfect time.

how bout that bullet from Abreu to Jeter, to tag Tejada out at second? what a throw.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC
    Dude, the Mets are the best team in a horrible division in an inferior league. With the AL having home field, the Mets don't want any part of the Yanks. Who's your third starter again?
    This is why I hope the Stinkies can make the World Series, I am just not sure if they can even make the playoffs.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I

SAR I

The Yankees wont make the playoffs...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

EL DUQUE!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

wait a minute..yo mikey..whats up with you hijacking my yankee thread??

no talk of the metropolitans is allowed in this thread..(SOOTH SAID SO)

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't there a baseball forum for this?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    wait a minute..yo mikey..whats up with you hijacking my yankee thread??

no talk of the metropolitans is allowed in this thread..(SOOTH SAID SO)
    I was actually wishing them luck hoping they can make the world series.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ummmm...with the lineup the yanks have they should def. have a better record than they do! Posada, Giambi, Arod, Jeter and Damon alone is beastly...and then u add abreu plus when cano, hideki and sheff come back....like, wow! Can the yanks even consider randy a number 1 pitcher anymore? I am gunna love seeing randy johnson suk ball$$ in the playoffs! I am looking foward to another subway series! Bring it on Yanks!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if ur gunna cry about sheff and hideki spare me the sob story will u! The couple guys that came in, cabrera and cairo, filled in beautifully for them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ 1968
    Ummmm...with the lineup the yanks have they should def. have a better record than they do! Posada, Giambi, Arod, Jeter and Damon alone is beastly...and then u add abreu plus when cano, hideki and sheff come back....like, wow! Can the yanks even consider randy a number 1 pitcher anymore? I am gunna love seeing randy johnson suk ball$$ in the playoffs! I am looking foward to another subway series! Bring it on Yanks!
    Dude, they have the second best record IN ALL OF BASEBALL!!!! Their record is even better than the Mets.

By the way, Randy hasn't been the number 1 starter in a while. He's third. The top two are Mussina and Wang. And if you think about it, Wang's better than anybody the Mets have.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ya just cant f with the pinstripes......

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if ur gunna cry about sheff and hideki spare me the sob story will u! The couple guys that came in, cabrera and cairo, filled in beautifully for them.
    Who's crying when the Yanks are in first place in a better division in a far superior league to the AAAA the Mets play in.

Only the Yankees can thrive when they lose 201 RBI worth of players in Sheff and Godzilla.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    you thirsty heres a glass of haterade....dont post on a thread about the yankees if your a met fan with something bad to say...make up a met thread and post there and cry about how the mets wish they where the yankees....lol lol lol lol lol

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    the mets lineup is real good and we got a better record than you guys and play in a much harder division...so cry about it...