Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 89

Thread: ISO: Jermaine

  1. #1

    ISO: Jermaine

    I'm a Mets fan who needs you to chill out. Things were pretty civil here between Mets and Yankees fans the past few weeks. We liked it that way and didn't need you purposely stirring the pot. Either stop instigating or just keep it to yourself. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    I'm a Mets fan who needs you to chill out. Things were pretty civil here between Mets and Yankees fans the past few weeks. We liked it that way and didn't need you purposely stirring the pot. Either stop instigating or just keep it to yourself. Thanks.

    amen..we should campaign to make you a mod brooklyn..

    it was very civil until the pot stirring by that poster

  3. #3
    My, my it seems Jermaine is getting under some of the Yankee fans skin..





  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet
    My, my it seems Jermaine is getting under some of the Yankee fans skin..




    brooklyn is a met fan..seems he is getting under alot of peoples skin..met fans included

  5. #5
    Who cares! Bobby Abreu is ugly according to Jermaine and thats all that matters. OBTW, Abreu dated Miss Universe 95' and was with her for like 10 years. Yeah, he's ugly tho.

  6. #6
    At first Jermaine was getting under my skin. But now, ever since my "dream response" thread, I think of him as more of a comedy act. The sad thing is, that when he's not talking about the Yankees or arguing with Yankee fans, he knows a little bit about the game of baseball.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    currently CT/eventually NC
    Posts
    3,771
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    The sad thing is, that when he's not talking about the Yankees or arguing with Yankee fans, he knows a little bit about the game of baseball.
    And he appears to know way too much about Dumplings.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,273
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    I'm a Mets fan who needs you to chill out. Things were pretty civil here between Mets and Yankees fans the past few weeks. We liked it that way and didn't need you purposely stirring the pot. Either stop instigating or just keep it to yourself. Thanks.
    You made a good point!

  9. #9
    Give me a break.

    I dont need a "House Mets Fan" telling me what to do.

    Any true Mets fan enjoys seeing the Yankees suffer and would never tell another true Mets fan to "chill out" when he is making the little Yankee fans cry.

    Maybe you should actually go to Shea Stadium sometime.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    Give me a break.

    I dont need a "House Mets Fan" telling me what to do.

    Any true Mets fan enjoys seeing the Yankees suffer and would never tell another true Mets fan to "chill out" when he is making the little Yankee fans cry.

    Maybe you should actually go to Shea Stadium sometime.
    Your not making no Yankee fan cry when we have recent championship wins in our pocket, Believe Me. And most Met fans I know who live around me (Queens)
    don't even act close to the way you act and these are hardcore old Giants to Met fans.Your annoying not only to Yankee fans but also to your fellow Met fans.Grow Up and enjoy your teams success this year. We should be farthest from your mind.And you trying to feed in a Rivalry that just isn't there. Your worst then Tex, at least he's defending one of our biggest rivalries that PLAY IN THE SAME DIVISION.Chill out ride your teams winning
    season and have some class with it.If it was the other way around we wouldn't be hearing a PEEP out of you.AGAIN WE ARE NOT RIVALRIES AND WILL NEVER BE!

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,358
    Jermaine is a tool...he brings absolutely nothing to the table.....all he does is hammer the Yanks, with no sound arguement behind it

    He got banned at anothe board....I'm sure he'll be banned here soon enough

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    I'm a Mets fan who needs you to chill out. Things were pretty civil here between Mets and Yankees fans the past few weeks. We liked it that way and didn't need you purposely stirring the pot. Either stop instigating or just keep it to yourself. Thanks.
    I agree with this poster..I have alot of respect for his opinion..and loved when he called out jetman 67..lol..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    Give me a break.

    I dont need a "House Mets Fan" telling me what to do.

    Any true Mets fan enjoys seeing the Yankees suffer and would never tell another true Mets fan to "chill out" when he is making the little Yankee fans cry.

    Maybe you should actually go to Shea Stadium sometime.
    and this is the response brooklyn gets???brooklyn..I think you just got ***** slapped by this kid..are you going to take that???

    ps:I am not an instigator

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Your not making no Yankee fan cry when we have recent championship wins in our pocket, Believe Me. And most Met fans I know who live around me (Queens)
    don't even act close to the way you act and these are hardcore old Giants to Met fans.Your annoying not only to Yankee fans but also to your fellow Met fans.Grow Up and enjoy your teams success this year. We should be farthest from your mind.And you trying to feed in a Rivalry that just isn't there. Your worst then Tex, at least he's defending one of our biggest rivalries that PLAY IN THE SAME DIVISION.Chill out ride your teams winning
    season and have some class with it.If it was the other way around we wouldn't be hearing a PEEP out of you.AGAIN WE ARE NOT RIVALRIES AND WILL NEVER BE!

    x2, agree completely

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    Give me a break.

    I dont need a "House Mets Fan" telling me what to do.

    Any true Mets fan enjoys seeing the Yankees suffer and would never tell another true Mets fan to "chill out" when he is making the little Yankee fans cry.

    Maybe you should actually go to Shea Stadium sometime.

    house mets fan? thats a new word.. im a mets fan.. die hard. and i still think the mets should trade miledge out of here.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    house mets fan? thats a new word.. im a mets fan.. die hard. and i still think the mets should trade miledge out of here.
    Why... you dont like his attitude?


    and Parcells, it doesnt matter that we arent division rivals. Yankee fans are the most obnoxious terrible fans on earth and to see them suffer in jealousy as they watch the more exciting Mets team with their great young players is an opportunity no one is passing up.

    sorry.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    Why... you dont like his attitude?


    and Parcells, it doesnt matter that we arent division rivals. Yankee fans are the most obnoxious terrible fans on earth and to see them suffer in jealousy as they watch the more exciting Mets team with their great young players is an opportunity no one is passing up.

    sorry.
    Yo son , Who is suffering or jealous, and real Yankee fans aren't obnoxious because real Yankee fans have been there through the rough times too.Those obnoxious Yankee fans who you mention are probably the same fans who was killing the Yankee's in 86'.You need to know the difference.And Excitement level doesn't win championships.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    Why... you dont like his attitude?


    and Parcells, it doesnt matter that we arent division rivals. Yankee fans are the most obnoxious terrible fans on earth and to see them suffer in jealousy as they watch the more exciting Mets team with their great young players is an opportunity no one is passing up.

    sorry.
    Why are we jealous? Is it because we have a better record despite not getting fat on crappy national league teams? Must be. I'm glad the Mets are doing well, but when read your crap I almost start rooting for them to lose. Then I have to remember that not all Met fans are idiots. I'm sure most fans are very upset that the Mets are younger and judge the excitement of the game by the age of the players.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    Why... you dont like his attitude?


    and Parcells, it doesnt matter that we arent division rivals. Yankee fans are the most obnoxious terrible fans on earth and to see them suffer in jealousy as they watch the more exciting Mets team with their great young players is an opportunity no one is passing up.

    sorry.

    no i just dont think he is gonna be much of anything, bad fundamentals and mechanics, we have 2 maybe 3 other outfield prospects that many scouts have graded much higher.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleEddie
    Why are we jealous? Is it because we have a better record despite not getting fat on crappy national league teams? Must be. I'm glad the Mets are doing well, but when read your crap I almost start rooting for them to lose. Then I have to remember that not all Met fans are idiots. I'm sure most fans are very upset that the Mets are younger and judge the excitement of the game by the age of the players.

    It's not just the age buddy.

    our team is more charismatic, better in the clutch, more team chemistry, etc, etc, etc... You act like Willie's been managing competetively the whole year. Torre has been totally burning up the bullpen just to squeeze out every win possible, it's not like you have coasted this far.

    With your fat overpaid team he has had to use Rivera way too much this year, there was one stretch where he threw something like 110 pitches in 4 days...

    We all know whatever it is that you need to "have" the yankees this year do not "have it", but you will win games when you have a team built entirely of former All-Stars.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    It's not just the age buddy.

    our team is more charismatic, better in the clutch, more team chemistry, etc, etc, etc... You act like Willie's been managing competetively the whole year. Torre has been totally burning up the bullpen just to squeeze out every win possible, it's not like you have coasted this far.

    With your fat overpaid team he has had to use Rivera way too much this year, there was one stretch where he threw something like 110 pitches in 4 days...

    We all know whatever it is that you need to "have" the yankees this year do not "have it", but you will win games when you have a team built entirely of former All-Stars.


    goddamn you're arrogant... and it's funny because you have no reason to be.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us