Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 111

Thread: Save The Lebanese Civilians

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,975

    Save The Lebanese Civilians

    www.fromisraeltolebanon.org...Sign the petition..Watch Out Sensitive Pictures
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 08-06-2006 at 08:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    This thread ought to be exciting!

    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 08-06-2006 at 08:23 PM.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    did anyone notice how, when you glance at the word very quickly "Lebanese" is very similar to "Lesbian"??????

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    156
    that link provided is very graphic, i think you should provide a warning to some of the other posters.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Till Death
    that link provided is very graphic, i think you should provide a warning to some of the other posters.

    Not to be a wiseazz but seriously...where has the "save the innocent Israeli's from homicide bombers" petition been for the past 15 years???

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    Not to be a wiseazz but seriously...where has the "save the innocent Israeli's from homicide bombers" petition been for the past 15 years???
    Obviously you dont watch The FOX News Channel..They air them 24 7

  7. #7
    flushingjet
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman
    Obviously you dont watch The FOX News Channel..They air them 24 7
    hows it feel to be on the losing side twice
    first the stadium
    now hezbollah

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    That is funny. I better check the link, Fatman may be trying to start a new Queens stadium petition.

    Quote Originally Posted by flushingjet
    hows it feel to be on the losing side twice
    first the stadium
    now hezbollah

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Till Death
    that link provided is very graphic, i think you should provide a warning to some of the other posters.

    http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/200...ctors-cut.html

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    You have no problem ignoring the dead kids?


  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,356
    heres the problem..eventually their will be a cease fire..and Hezbolah survives, gets stronger, and the average arab looks at them now as heroes..
    so what was all the killing for?

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726
    You have no problem ignoring the dead kids?

    Oh, f*ck off.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    Well thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Moses
    Oh, f*ck off.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726
    Well thought.
    Hezbollah is using dead babies for propaganda and you ask ME if I care about dead children???

    Well thought nyah nyah nyah. You f*cking POS.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    So who cares if there are actually victims. Yea, you are a straight shooter. A POS is someone who rationalizes with anything and anyone who agrees with them. Nice life.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Moses
    Hezbollah is using dead babies for propaganda and you ask ME if I care about dead children???

    Well thought nyah nyah nyah. You f*cking POS.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    Quote Originally Posted by bman
    heres the problem..eventually their will be a cease fire..and Hezbolah survives, gets stronger, and the average arab looks at them now as heroes..
    so what was all the killing for?
    I really don't care if they're looked on as heroes as long as their missiles are taken away from them along with their weapons. Hero worship doesn't kill people, it's guns and bombs in the hands of homicidal maniacs thats the problem not the stupidity of the Arab street.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,356
    Sunday's deaths brought to 93 the number of Israelis killed, including 45 soldiers, the 12 reservists and 36 civilians. Israel's attacks on Lebanon have killed at least 591 people, including 509 civilians, 29 Lebanese soldiers and 53 Hezbollah guerrillas.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726
    So who cares if there are actually victims. Yea, you are a straight shooter. A POS is someone who rationalizes with anything and anyone who agrees with them. Nice life.
    OK, crap726. I care about those dead kids. I care so much, I'll be a willing dupe for Hezbollah propaganda. Happy?

    NOW F*CK OFF, AS*HOLE!

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726
    So who cares if there are actually victims. Yea, you are a straight shooter. A POS is someone who rationalizes with anything and anyone who agrees with them. Nice life.
    You can recognize that there are victims in war and it's tragic and still recognize that sometimes war is necessary for self preservation. How long will it be before Chemical, biological or small nuclear weapons will be lobed into Israel from a militia being armed and financed by Iran? If the Israel's were targeting civilians there would be at least 25,000 dead in Lebanon right now. The reason the civilian death toll in Lebanon is as high as it is right now is Hezbollah is dug into civilian areas.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs
    You can recognize that there are victims in war and it's tragic and still recognize that sometimes war is necessary for self preservation. How long will it be before Chemical, biological or small nuclear weapons will be lobed into Israel from a militia being armed and financed by Iran? If the Israel's were targeting civilians there would be at least 25,000 dead in Lebanon right now. The reason the civilian death toll in Lebanon is as high as it is right now is Hezbollah is dug into civilian areas.
    you know it boggles my mind that people feed into the propoganda crap..yeah..you fatman!!!WAR IS WAR!!!this has happened for centuries..hezbollah struck the first blow..they have no buisiness crying foul now..and if you cant see syria and iran hiding behind the hezbollah/lebanese flag you are a fool..

    sorry winston this was not directed at you..I quoted you because I agree with your post too..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us