Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Man ESPN Hates A-ROD ROFL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

OT: Man ESPN Hates A-ROD ROFL

Man its so funny.... I wake up and check ESPN to read about the Maurice Clarett thing and this is what I see, I cant stop laughing.

Man with fans like yankee fans who needs enemies?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    " Sean and Mike, two 30-something lifelong Yankee fans, stand in the concourse near the beer stand and tell me, Yeah, we get how good he is. We know we need him. But still, man, you have to admit, for a so-called great player, he f---ing sucks. To be honest with you, we f---ing hate him."

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

you know there's a baseball forum, start posting there and do the mods a favor

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You care more about the Yankees than the Mets, seriously it really is pathetic.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    " Sean and Mike, two 30-something lifelong Yankee fans, stand in the concourse near the beer stand and tell me, Yeah, we get how good he is. We know we need him. But still, man, you have to admit, for a so-called great player, he f---ing sucks. To be honest with you, we f---ing hate him."

and you know what, in the postseason, WHEN WE DO NEED HIM, he HAS sucked. you see, the postseason is a "clutch" situation, and we need the players to play at the best of their ability. I can understand how you, as a Mets fan, would not be accustomed to this concept of playing in the postseason.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets football anybody.I hope this 3-4 scheme really succeed this year. We should get a good picture on Friday.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    You care more about the Yankees than the Mets, seriously it really is pathetic.
    You would think, that being a "Mets fan" he would focus more on the success of his team, as opposed to trying to find flaws in the Yankees. The Mets are having their best season in years, celibrate it and don't waste time worrying about teams that aren't even in your league, let alone division.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    and you know what, in the postseason, WHEN WE DO NEED HIM, he HAS sucked. you see, the postseason is a "clutch" situation, and we need the players to play at the best of their ability. I can understand how you, as a Mets fan, would not be accustomed to this concept of playing in the postseason.
    Dude, don't give the little attention whore the satisfaction.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    For real Jermaine I havent seen you post about the Jets once.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod
    Dude, don't give the little attention whore the satisfaction.

you're right, I should just see who the thread author is and steer clear of the whole mess

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its not about caring more about the yankees than the mets...

I just thought it was genuinly hysterical to see that on the front of ESPN... like this guy really cannot catch a break for the life of him.

BTW: I was thinking about making a post about the Mets and how great we did last night... I didnt catch the game but I come back to see that David Wright had 2 Clutch RBI singles, and Beltran had THREE doubles? that is sick as hell...

but there's no point in posting something like that because there's nothing really to add to it... nothing to argue about. The Mets Own, we know it, what else can you add to that?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, we don't care.

Please, for the love of god, go away.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    Dude, we don't care.

Please, for the love of god, go away.
    you do care. deep inside.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    you do care. deep inside.
    The thing I care about is this board, of which you are a constant pest on. You post nothing but baseball BS in the main forum, after the mods have repeatedly asked the entire forum to not post baseball stuff in the main forum, and on top of everything, you egg on all the regulars here with this nonsense not for the sake of any type of discussion, but solely for the purpose of egging them on. Do other people do it? Of course they do. However you've distinguished yourself as someone who solely comes on this board for that purpose and that purpose ONLY.

Grow up already dude. I remember reading in one thread that you didn't like someone calling you "son." My advice to you is if you don't want to be called names that someone who's only going through puberty would be called, then I suggest you act like it.

That's pretty much it, I'm sure you'll respond with something like "You're the son," or "you're just not a real fan of anything;" or something corny along those lines. But the truth is, I could honestly care less. I'd rather be any of those things then a pure pain in the a-s, which is the only thing you've proven to be.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing I care about is this board, of which you are a constant pest on. You post nothing but baseball BS in the main forum, after the mods have repeatedly asked the entire forum to not post baseball stuff in the main forum, and on top of everything, you egg on all the regulars here with this nonsense not for the sake of any type of discussion, but solely for the purpose of egging them on. Do other people do it? Of course they do. However you've distinguished yourself as someone who solely comes on this board for that purpose and that purpose ONLY.

Grow up already dude. I remember reading in one thread that you didn't like someone calling you "son." My advice to you is if you don't want to be called names that someone who's only going through puberty would be called, then I suggest you act like it.

That's pretty much it, I'm sure you'll respond with something like "You're the son," or "you're just not a real fan of anything;" or something corny along those lines. But the truth is, I could honestly care less. I'd rather be any of those things then a pure pain in the a-s, which is the only thing you've proven to be.
    What i'm gonna say is this: I'm stimulating real conversation and argument.

I throw in a little extra drops of pure hatred for the Yankee fans... if you cant handle it, dont read it. Apparently i'm succeeding though.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    What i'm gonna say is this: I'm stimulating real conversation and argument.

I throw in a little extra drops of pure hatred for the Yankee fans... if you cant handle it, dont read it. Apparently i'm succeeding though.

stop.posting.baseball.garbage.on.the.MAIN.BOARD.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Rutgers, you're a real mensch!!! Jack O'Shea would be proud!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    stop.posting.baseball.garbage.on.the.MAIN.BOARD.
    ok pauliec... I can do that.

All I know is this: When I first started posting baseball stuff here, I asked "how come no one responds to the stuff in the baseball forum?"

Someone told me "Post in the Landing Strip, dude".

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

All I know is this: When I first started posting baseball stuff here, I asked "how come no one responds to the stuff in the baseball forum?"

Before training camp started, jetswin posted a big thread that said, "KEEP BASEBALL STUFF IN THE BASEBALL FORUM."

If you were anything more than a baseball fan trolling a football forum, you'd have known this.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

well whoever said that was wrong. it's just a pain in the ass for the mods to have to constantly move threads.