Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Interview with LoDuca's Mistress

  1. #1

    Interview with LoDuca's Mistress

    leave it to the Post to publish this article. she looks pretty hot, at least he's got that going for him. although, his wife WAS in playboy. never cheat on a playboy model, that's just stupid. oh, and now, on top of all this, LoDuca has a severe gambling problem? wtf?

    NY Post

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    currently CT/eventually NC
    Posts
    3,771
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    leave it to the Post to publish this article.
    And leave it to us to read it.

    They are just giving us what we want.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    leave it to the Post to publish this article. she looks pretty hot, at least he's got that going for him. although, his wife WAS in playboy. never cheat on a playboy model, that's just stupid. oh, and now, on top of all this, LoDuca has a severe gambling problem? wtf?

    NY Post
    Of course she would be a fashion major. Heaven forbid she go into a field where she actually needs to know anything of value.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,415
    The mistress is hotter then the wife .IMO. The wife has some sought of a
    buttaface.But in the other pics in the paper she looks different.

  5. #5
    The wife is hot as hell but I would rather ram this girl...

    her body looks tight as hell

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,998
    I dunno what Paulie 2 Dukes was thinking. His wife was scorchin' hot.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFranchise
    I dunno what Paulie 2 Dukes was thinking. His wife was scorchin' hot.
    His girlfriend is hot and she has a 19 year old p*ssy, any other doubts.

  8. #8
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,736
    What a spot to be in as a parent! I don't know what I'd do if my 18 yr old daughter started dating a married player on the Mets or Jets?!? Oh f*ck, who am I kidding......."Daddy wants some field passes to the Jets game!" LOLOLOL!!!

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,998
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    His girlfriend is hot and she has a 19 year old p*ssy, any other doubts.

    I only saw the one pic of her in the Post yesterday, and comparing it, I still think his wife is hotter. Are there any others I should know about??

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFranchise
    I only saw the one pic of her in the Post yesterday, and comparing it, I still think his wife is hotter. Are there any others I should know about??
    The mistress and the wife are both super hott, but the mistress is 19 !! That puts her easily in the lead. Lo Duca is one lucky bastard.

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi
    The mistress and the wife are both super hott, but the mistress is 19 !! That puts her easily in the lead. Lo Duca is one lucky bastard.

    With only 1/2 the money left for himself and mistress. I don't think the mistress deal is so good. They are both hot and 19 yr old has a lot to learn, keep the one with the mileage.

  12. #12
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,461
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi
    Lo Duca is one lucky bastard.
    With the money athletes today make Lo Duca could have looked like Willie McGee and he still could have tapped that ass..

  13. #13
    I went to high school with this girl, although I don't know her.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us