Thread: Not A-Rod bashing but...

All League

Not A-Rod bashing but...

Definitely not bashing A-Rod or trying to start with Yankee fans here, but I just wanted to pose a question and get your thoughts on it.

Did you see his errant throw to second in the game ?? He was way off and he's done it a few times this year.

Question: Does anyone think he may have a problem with his arm, but he's not telling anyone to avoid being benched (or some other reason) ??

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi
    Definitely not bashing A-Rod or trying to start with Yankee fans here, but I just wanted to pose a question and get your thoughts on it.

Did you see his errant throw to second in the game ?? He was way off and he's done it a few times this year.

Question: Does anyone think he may have a problem with his arm, but he's not telling anyone to avoid being benched (or some other reason) ??
    I doubt it.

look, I'm not trying to bash him here... but I know how it is. When you overthink something, the most routine thing, its easy to mess it up.

Have you ever seen someone in the NBA have a completely open layup and miss it?

I see it it alot, too much time to think.

I'll be 100% honest... I am enjoying watching him struggle right now, because he's another Yankee sellout, but at the same time I realize that he's way too talented to be stuck in this rut forever, and he'll probably dig him out soon.

He just didn't have his footing on that last throw... His arm seems fine to me in terms of health.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi

It's mental, plain and simple. He let the media and fans get in his head, however unfair the boos and articles may be.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    I doubt it.

look, I'm not trying to bash him here...

I'll be 100% honest... I am enjoying watching him struggle right now, because he's another Yankee sellout
    Good thing you are not trying to bash him..

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan44
    It's mental, plain and simple. He let the media and fans get in his head, however unfair the boos and articles may be.
    Mackey Sasser syndrome.