Thread: How does Boston get swept by KC?

Jets Insider VIP

How does Boston get swept by KC?

How the hell does that happen?

All League
    I dunno, but I like it!

It sucks that the Yanks lost 2 out of 3 to the Chi Sox (Being the better team in each of the 3 games, and should have won all 3), but if you told me the Yanks would go up a game in the division with us playing the ChiSox and Boston playing KC, I woulda glady took it!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    This is mostly a direct result of Varitek going down along with some other injured players, but Varitek was the key. He was the captain and he caught all the pitchers and knew how to get them to throw right. Without him, Boston is screwed.

Can't say I didn't enjoy the Red Sox beng swept by KC though.

All Pro
    It's really surprising. I figured with the White Sox playing the Yanks, the race would've been a bit closer.

Oh well, Yanks gain!

The Yankees also got swept by KC last year in KC... It happens I guess. But, fact is, with the injuries to Varitek and Nixon (who was quietly having a very good season), and the state of their starting rotation - which is horrible, they just aren't that great of a team. I don't see them making the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Who cares? All I know was that it was damn funny to watch! Although the night was sorta ruined by another costly A-Rod error, he needs to stop making those. He's too good to be making those mistakes that often.

yea he is im really pulling for him.. i hate when our fans boo him.. its going to accomplish nothing but put more pressure on him... and i thought maribelli has been playing pretty good to replace veritek.. but he probably cant call a game as good