Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Mangini needs to go NOW

  1. #1

    Wink Mangini needs to go NOW

    Mangini sucks...cgad suck...the defense sucks.....time to rebuild.....Woody needs to sell.....


    Figure I would post this now so I dont have to read this throughout the season !!

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,038
    Have a glass of Kool-aid dude. Things went well yesterday. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I saw a competitive first team hold the ball longer than the Bucs in the stadium . A probowl defense. We will only get better every week.

    Need to fix the run defense though.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,255
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    Have a glass of Kool-aid dude. Things went well yesterday. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I saw a competitive first team hold the ball longer than the Bucs in the stadium . A probowl defense. We will only get better every week.

    Need to fix the run defense though.
    It's a good test this pre season every Team we play was in the Playoffs for the exception of the Eagles! Oh and Hermie took the Koolaid with him to KC to wash all that good BBQ down!

  4. #4
    I'm sure glad RMeyer52 is not the GM. According to him each week there would be 16 new coaches. Relax, the only that counts in pre-season is that no one gets hurt and how did the 1st & 2nd team do. I think Friday was good.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,255
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets330
    I'm sure glad RMeyer52 is not the GM. According to him each week there would be 16 new coaches. Relax, the only that counts in pre-season is that no one gets hurt and how did the 1st & 2nd team do. I think Friday was good.
    You do realize he was kidding??

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,038
    Quote Originally Posted by savage69
    It's a good test this pre season every Team we play was in the Playoffs for the exception of the Eagles! Oh and Hermie took the Koolaid with him to KC to wash all that good BBQ down!
    Lol , I can't wait to see how the Chiefs do.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us