Thread: Mangini needs to go NOW

Wink Mangini needs to go NOW

Mangini sucks...cgad suck...the defense sucks.....time to rebuild.....Woody needs to sell.....

Figure I would post this now so I dont have to read this throughout the season !!

Jets Insider VIP
    Have a glass of Kool-aid dude. Things went well yesterday. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I saw a competitive first team hold the ball longer than the Bucs in the stadium . A probowl defense. We will only get better every week.

Need to fix the run defense though.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    Have a glass of Kool-aid dude. Things went well yesterday. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I saw a competitive first team hold the ball longer than the Bucs in the stadium . A probowl defense. We will only get better every week.

Need to fix the run defense though.
    It's a good test this pre season every Team we play was in the Playoffs for the exception of the Eagles! Oh and Hermie took the Koolaid with him to KC to wash all that good BBQ down!

I'm sure glad RMeyer52 is not the GM. According to him each week there would be 16 new coaches. Relax, the only that counts in pre-season is that no one gets hurt and how did the 1st & 2nd team do. I think Friday was good.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by nyjets330
    I'm sure glad RMeyer52 is not the GM. According to him each week there would be 16 new coaches. Relax, the only that counts in pre-season is that no one gets hurt and how did the 1st & 2nd team do. I think Friday was good.
    You do realize he was kidding??

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by savage69
    It's a good test this pre season every Team we play was in the Playoffs for the exception of the Eagles! Oh and Hermie took the Koolaid with him to KC to wash all that good BBQ down!
    Lol , I can't wait to see how the Chiefs do.