Thread: OT-Is SAR really Paul Lo Duca

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

OT-Is SAR really Paul Lo Duca

Just a thought, but I think we have another celebrity poster...I always thought his Yankees worship rang hollow. What do you guys think?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jet2868
    Just a thought, but I think we have another celebrity poster...I always thought his Yankees worship rang hollow. What do you guys think?
    I saw a pic in one of his post on Plasma TVs and he does look a little like LoDuca. sorry Sar

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you're giving too much credit on both sides.

A) No way Paul LoDuca is that eloquent. SAR can really put forth an opinion when he wants to, and I don't see a professional athlete being able to write like that.

B) No way SAR can nail down a playboy-model wife and a 19 year-old hottie gf from Long Island. His posts convey a much more desperate man than that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    I think you're giving too much credit on both sides.

A) No way Paul LoDuca is that eloquent. SAR can really put forth an opinion when he wants to, and I don't see a professional athlete being able to write like that.

B) No way SAR can nail down a playboy-model wife and a 19 year-old hottie gf from Long Island. His posts convey a much more desperate man than that.
    2 excellent points and I'll add the Philly chicksteak I read about this morning. SAR is always talking about traveling the country though