Thread: With all the bleating about Ariel Sharon...

Hall Of Fame

With all the bleating about Ariel Sharon...

JTD, where is your outrage against the "man of color" and the UN? They destroyed the soveriegnty of Lebanon and turned it over to Iran ("Persian punks" I recall you said) and Hezbollah:

http://www.menapress.com/article.php?sid=1479

Veteran
    an excerpt from the article

MMoreover the road and airport infrastructures were put out of working order : they served to provide Hezbollah with arms and munitions. Apart from that, Tsahal has neither hit nor deteriorated anything, and all those who speak of the “destruction of Beirut” are either liars, Iranians, anti-Semites or absent. Even the houses situated one alley’s distance from the targets I mentioned have not been hit, they have not even suffered a scratch; on contemplating these results of this work you understand the meaning of the concept “surgical strikes” and you can admire the dexterity of the Jewish pilots.
    moreover the road and airport infrastructures were put out of working order : they served to provide Hezbollah with arms and munitions. Apart from that, Tsahal has neither hit nor deteriorated anything, and all those who speak of the “destruction of Beirut” are either liars, Iranians, anti-Semites or absent. Even the houses situated one alley’s distance from the targets I mentioned have not been hit, they have not even suffered a scratch; on contemplating these results of this work you understand the meaning of the concept “surgical strikes” and you can admire the dexterity of the Jewish pilots.
    Beirut, all the rest of Beirut, 95% of Beirut, lives and breathes better than a fortnight ago. All those who have not sided with terrorism know they have strictly nothing to fear from the Israeli planes, on the contrary! One example: last night the restaurant where I went to eat was jammed full and I had to wait until 9:30 pm to get a table. Everyone was smiling, relaxed, but no one filmed them: a strange destruction of Beirut, is it not?

What a load of horse sh**
    Can you possibly paint a rosier picture of a situation than this so call lebanese wolf in sheeps clothing portrays...???
    "One can appreciate the dexterity of the jewish pilots."
    Lmao give me a break with this article jetsmoses, i took my lumps by those who ripped me for posting a link to a british newspaper well atleast show the consideration to cite works other than some second hand opiniated crap like this. I actually found this quite offensive when the author noted how the lebanese were having a hell of a great time laughing and enjoying a night in a restaurant while half the nation was under siege. Picture for a second texas getting hit by repeated air attacks for thirty days and then imagine folks around the rest of the u.s saying well thats bloody good for them.

Hall Of Fame
    Another lecture from the KING of conjecture, dubious personal anectdotes, and second hand stories.

The fact is, while you Lebanese Muslims were bending over for ANSWER here in America, your fellow countrymen were bending over for Ahmadijad and Nasrallah in Lebanon.

End result? Kofi Anal and the UN grants legitimacy to a terrorist organization and deep sixes any chance of regaining soveriegnty for Lebanon, EVER AGAIN.

You know damn well Nasrallah and Ahmadijad murdered Rafik Hariri, too.
    Last edited by Jet Moses; 08-16-2006 at 07:52 AM.