Thread: Watching Jorge Julio in the 15th

Watching Jorge Julio in the 15th

and the stros/cubs in the 18th...

He's putting men on and throwing balls in the dirt just like old days...

Mlb.TV is great

All League
    He's been productive in Arizona. A 2.94 ERA including 2 shutout innings last night to allow them to win in the 18th. Good job making fun of him.

Julio has been great for my fantasy team.

I think Julio was just one of those guys who had trouble pitching in NY, otherwise, he seems to be a good player

I actually thought Julio would do an allright job for the Mets. He didn't but it seemed like he was coming around a bit before he was traded.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    I actually thought Julio would do an allright job for the Mets. He didn't but it seemed like he was coming around a bit before he was traded.

he definatly was coming around before he left.

I wasnt "making fun of him" rep, calm down, he was having huge problems with conrol while I was watching. I picked him up myself on my fantasy team and he gave me a lot of saves and Ks.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolGreen222
    I think Julio was just one of those guys who had trouble pitching in NY, otherwise, he seems to be a good player
    Actually, he is a head case who went from good to bad to worse to practically useless, all while pitching in Baltimore. I hated that we acquired him, and am thankful we don't have to watch him anymore in a Mets uniform. BTW, his "coming around" as you guys put it, if I remember correctly, all came in mop-up duty during blowouts because he was so horrifically bad that Willie refused to trust him in a close game unless the bullpen was otherwise juiced.