Thread: A-Rod made another error tonight?

A-Rod made another error tonight?

Did he?

i'm seriously asking, I just heard that but i'm not sure if its ture or not
    Last edited by Jermaine; 08-16-2006 at 03:26 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    Did he?

i'm seriously asking, I just heard that but i'm not sure if its ture or not
    Do a web search find out what his real name is then do another search to find out what team he plays for and do another search for the game he played in tonite and then look at the box score of that game and you will be able to find out if he had an error tonite and it would have been faster for you to do this then making another useless baseball thread. Just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    Do a web search find out what his real name is then do another search to find out what team he plays for and do another search for the game he played in tonite and then look at the box score of that game and you will be able to find out if he had an error tonite and it would have been faster for you to do this then making another useless baseball thread. Just trying to help.
    Nah its easier just to ask.

i'll assume thats a yes.

Hall Of Fame
    Nah its easier just to ask.

i'll assume thats a yes.
    I have no ****ing clue who he even plays for much less whether or not he had an error tonite or not.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    I have no ****ing clue who he even plays for much less whether or not he had an error tonite or not.
    oh thats crazy...

my fault then.

Did the Mets just get blown out for a second straight night by a combined 20 runs?

I'm seriously asking, I just heard it, but instead of looking it up to confirm what I already know, I'll just let my latent homosexual tendencies manifest themselves as an angry internet flaming troll and ask Mets fan a question that I already know the answer to.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffboy
    Did the Mets just get blown out for a second straight night by a combined 20 runs?

I'm seriously asking, I just heard it, but instead of looking it up to confirm what I already know, I'll just let my latent homosexual tendencies manifest themselves as an angry internet flaming troll and ask Mets fan a question that I already know the answer to.
    hahaha

a-rod did commit an error, but they won so its OK! It was going to be a tough DP so he rushed it to try and get the DP instead of just getting 1 out. No harm no foul...

Quote Originally Posted by rep
    hahaha

a-rod did commit an error, but they won so its OK! It was going to be a tough DP so he rushed it to try and get the DP instead of just getting 1 out. No harm no foul...
    just crazy.

I find him fascinating as a psychological subject.

I've never seen an athlete with so much talent have such a confidence issue.

just crazy.

I've never seen an athlete with so much talent have such a confidence issue.
    Yeah, that confidence issue really hurt him when he had that RBI single in the sixth to start the Yankees comeback

Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    Yeah, that confidence issue really hurt him when he had that RBI single in the sixth to start the Yankees comeback
    I don't know if it's a confidence issue or not, but he's having a horrendous defensive year so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan44
    I don't know if it's a confidence issue or not, but he's having a horrendous defensive year so far.
    No argument here.

Hall Of Fame

You are studying A-Rod???