Thread: QJF- It's too bad if you didn't have Mark Levin on

Hall Of Fame

QJF- It's too bad if you didn't have Mark Levin on

He just outlined -through 3 commercial breaks- the entire Arab/Nazi connection, prior too, during, and after WWII.

All Pro
    I'm quite aware of the history thank you.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan
    I'm quite aware of the history thank you.

Yeah but you said I was "out there" for my take on it.

All Pro
    arabs are NOT nazis...

But Islamic Radicals are certainly Fascists and need to be stopped.
    It's unfortunate that Little Bush and Co. had to invent a BS war on one of the few secular govt's in the region, IRAQ..
    Tariq Aziz was a Christian!..

flushingjet
    Quote Originally Posted by bman
    arabs are NOT nazis...

But Islamic Radicals are certainly Fascists and need to be stopped.
    It's unfortunate that Little Bush and Co. had to invent a BS war on one of the few secular govt's in the region, IRAQ..
    Tariq Aziz was a Christian!..
    yeah, and Iraq was a peaceful, Christian nation
    get a glass of wa-wa
    back to sleep now

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Moses
    Yeah but you said I was "out there" for my take on it.
    I'm confused here sorry. What are you talking about?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan
    I'm confused here sorry. What are you talking about?
    We had a previous conversation about the British preventing Jews from escaping Nazi occupied Europe and emigrating to Palestine. I told you that if the Brit's allowed for unlimited immigration into the region, it would have created a logistical nightmare and prevented the Brit's from affectively fighting Rommel in North Africa.

I said that would have resulted in the war being dragged out twice as long, and the Germans with their willing and eager Arab conspirators could have put death camps in the Middle east, as opposed to putting them in east Europe. I also said that the Germans would have defeated Russia if that had taken place.

You said that I was "out there".

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Moses
    We had a previous conversation about the British preventing Jews from escaping Nazi occupied Europe and emigrating to Palestine. I told you that if the Brit's allowed for unlimited immigration into the region, it would have created a logistical nightmare and prevented the Brit's from affectively fighting Rommel in North Africa.

I said that would have resulted in the war being dragged out twice as long, and the Germans with their willing and eager Arab conspirators could have put death camps in the Middle east, as opposed to putting them in east Europe. I also said that the Germans would have defeated Russia if that had taken place.

You said that I was "out there".
    Yes I do remember that. I couldn't disagree with you more. First of all the White Paper on immigration was before they ever fought Rommel in North Africa so did not come into play in that decision at all. To say that keeping the Jews in Eastern Europe prevented the Germans from defeating the Russians is just a complete stretch of history.

One additional note. The Jewish settlements in Palestine formed an elite group of fighters in the British Army. If there were more Jews there would have been a even larger and more effective British army in fighting the Germans in North Africa. The Arabs in the area at the time although Nazi sympathizers really had no place to go militarily. The oil sheiks were beholden to the British and the Arab Legion.