Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: 10,000 murders a year...Can you guess by Who?

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,356

    10,000 murders a year...Can you guess by Who?

    WHy don't you guys start complaining about the more than 10,000 MURDERS that occur every year in the USA..

    BY WHO?
    Blacks
    Whites

    MOST all of them were raised as CHRISTIANS..All of them Americans!

    Offenders
    In homicides where the race of the offender was known, 50.0 percent were black, 47.6 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were other races. (Based on Table 2.5.) Data from single victim/single offender incidents showed that 92.2 percent of black victims were murdered by black offenders, and 84.8 percent of white victims were murdered by white offenders. (Based on Table 2.7.)
    Last edited by bman; 08-17-2006 at 10:41 AM.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Serial Killers are almost always white. I wonder why that is?

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Quote Originally Posted by bman
    WHy don't you guys start complaining about the more than 10,000 MURDERS that occur every year in the USA..

    BY WHO?
    Blacks
    Whites

    MOST all of them were raised as CHRISTIANS..All of them Americans!

    Offenders
    In homicides where the race of the offender was known, 50.0 percent were black, 47.6 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were other races. (Based on Table 2.5.) Data from single victim/single offender incidents showed that 92.2 percent of black victims were murdered by black offenders, and 84.8 percent of white victims were murdered by white offenders. (Based on Table 2.7.)

    10,000 murders (assuming they are all committed by an individual murderer) accounts for roughly .004% of the population of the USA.

    Each murder is a trajedy. The overwhelming majority of people in this country are Christian. What, exactly is your point? Is this some sort of ignorant, primitive attempt to demonstrate that Christians are as violent or perhaps more violent than Muslims?

    Tell me something, how many of these victims were also Christians? How many of these murders were done by Christians against non-Christians and solely because the victims were non-Christians, as part of a plan of a radical subset of Christians who seek to kill all non-Christians and subjigate the world to Christian law?

  4. #4
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by jets5ever
    10,000 murders (assuming they are all committed by an individual murderer) accounts for roughly .004% of the population of the USA.

    Each murder is a trajedy. The overwhelming majority of people in this country are Christian. What, exactly is your point? Is this some sort of ignorant, primitive attempt to demonstrate that Christians are as violent or perhaps more violent than Muslims?

    Tell me something, how many of these victims were also Christians? How many of these murders were done by Christians against non-Christians and solely because the victims were non-Christians, as part of a plan of a radical subset of Christians who seek to kill all non-Christians and subjigate the world to Christian law?
    Great comeback!!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jets5ever
    10,000 murders (assuming they are all committed by an individual murderer) accounts for roughly .004% of the population of the USA.

    Each murder is a trajedy. The overwhelming majority of people in this country are Christian. What, exactly is your point? Is this some sort of ignorant, primitive attempt to demonstrate that Christians are as violent or perhaps more violent than Muslims?

    Tell me something, how many of these victims were also Christians? How many of these murders were done by Christians against non-Christians and solely because the victims were non-Christians, as part of a plan of a radical subset of Christians who seek to kill all non-Christians and subjigate the world to Christian law?
    Crusades anyone?

    Seriously though I agree with you though in that these stats dont really show anything.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok14
    Crusades anyone?

    Seriously though I agree with you though in that these stats dont really show anything.
    Yes, the Crusades, the Inquisition. However, it is important to realize that Christians and pretty much all of Western Culture has moved beyond such barbarism. Not so in many ME cultures. Also, the muslims took the Holy Lands by violent force prior to the Crusades. It's not as if the conflict between the religions began with the First Crusdade.

    There are bad people who do bad things. The USA has a lot of people who are mostly Christians...so you are going to see Christians doing bad things. Aside from the ridiculously unsophisticated statistical analysis offered by bman, he neglects to mention a very substantive point. Namely that Christianity explicitly, consistently and profoundly speaks out against murder and considers it to be a mortal sin. No pastors or priests advocate killing anyone for any reason and Christians all frown on such things, very much so. Especially if the murders were done in the name of Christianity. Not to the ssme degree in Islam. Yes, the Islamo-fascists may be in the minority, but there are many "spiritual leaders" and many mosques where killing of infidels is promoted, even calling the murders martrys, etc. Terrorists are quite popular, implying at least a tacit approval of murder of infidels.
    Last edited by jets5ever; 08-17-2006 at 12:02 PM.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    14,534
    Quote Originally Posted by jets5ever
    Yes, the Crusades, the Inquisition. However, it is important to realize that Christians and pretty much all of Western Culture has moved beyond such barbarism. Not so so many ME cultures. Also, the muslims took the Holy Lands by violent force prior to the Crusades. It's not as if the conflict between the religions began with the First Crusdade.

    There are bad people who do bad things. The USA has a lot of people who are mostly Christians...so you are going to see Christians doing bad things. Aside from the ridiculously unsophisticated statistical analysis offered by bman, he neglects to mention a very substantive point. Namely that Christianity explicitly, consistently and profoundly speaks out against murder and considers it to be a moral sin. No pastors or priests advocate killing anyone for any reason and Christians all frown on such things, very much so. Especially if the murders were done in the name of Christianity. Not so in Islam. Yes, the Islamo-fascists may be in the minority, but there are many "spiritual leaders" and many mosques where killing of infidels is promoted, even calling the murders martrys, etc.
    Well . . . don't push the distinction too far. you will find a fringe preacher or two praising things like killing abortion doctors. But the key word is fringe - not just because the views are so extreme, but because they are roundly and loudly condemned by the rest of the community whenever they become an issue.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it
    Well . . . don't push the distinction too far. you will find a fringe preacher or two praising things like killing abortion doctors. But the key word is fringe - not just because the views are so extreme, but because they are roundly and loudly condemned by the rest of the community whenever they become an issue.
    Well, that, and that no one follows them in any numbers even appraoching significance. Not so with clerics who preach jihad. Not only are their views extreme, but they have large, influential, powerful followers. Of course there are crackposts in Christianity, but like you said, people condemn their views and no one follows them. That is the difference.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,192
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok14
    Crusades anyone?

    Seriously though I agree with you though in that these stats dont really show anything.
    Blacks commit a lot of murders if you look at the % of population. Blacks are only 13% of the population of the US but they commit 50% of the murders, holy ****. Whites and Latinos are 80% of the population and commit 47.6% of the murders. As far as bman the US is going to have a high number of crimes, it's a big ****ing country.

  10. #10
    flushingjet
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan
    Serial Killers are almost always white. I wonder why that is?
    durrr Ida know. Why don'chna ask Wayne Williams
    or any of these:
    http://www.galilei.com/stl/cofcc/serial.htm

    Just being a wise guy only gets you so far
    Being wise is far better

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Hey George, Great stuff as usual ... you make it unnessessary for me to even be here!

    BTW, how's the wife and baby my friend ... both doing splendidly, I hope?
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 08-17-2006 at 01:39 PM.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    Hey George, Great stuff as usual ... you make it unnessessary for me to even be here!

    BTW, how the wife and baby my friend ... both doing splendidly, I hope?
    Thanks Hammer. Everyone is well. My wife has recovered nicely from the surgery and G5 is an eating, sleeping and cr*pping machine. I am back at work and he is presently at his two week appointment.

  13. #13
    bman, great work. Once again, you showcase your tortured intellect in creating a sub-standard thread. Give YellowSub, Jetsin2004, Burt, etal. my regards.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Quote Originally Posted by jets5ever

    Thanks Hammer. Everyone is well. My wife has recovered nicely from the surgery and G5 is an eating, sleeping and cr*pping machine. I am back at work and he is presently at his two week appointment.
    That's Great news, J5 ... I'm thrilled to hear it

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    6,890
    Bleeding-heart liberals kill that many babies in a year thanks to abortion....should we start pointing fingers?

    OHHHH WAIITTT! REALITY AND TRUTH......TWO WORDS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE LIBERAL WEBSTERS DICTIONARY...

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,192
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve
    Bleeding-heart liberals kill that many babies in a year thanks to abortion....should we start pointing fingers?

    OHHHH WAIITTT! REALITY AND TRUTH......TWO WORDS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE LIBERAL WEBSTERS DICTIONARY...
    Sticking a vacuum up some girls snatch to get rid of a over sized period is not quite the same as murder.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    Sticking a vacuum up some girls snatch to get rid of a over sized period is not quite the same as murder.
    An over-sized period? Are you honestly this stupid?

  18. #18
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    what a mess

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us