Thread: I just need to vent...

I just need to vent...

I try to avoid reactionary talk when it comes to the Yankees, but I just have to say this...

Jaret Wright is a pimple on the ass of baseball...he sucks...royally. he should have his pansy-assed arm permanently sewn to his chest so he can't reap his incompetence on any other team...he should then be coated in honey and dropped into a vat of fire ants. If he survives, DFA him and bring in Jenny Finch...she'll get lit up too, but at least she won't look like an inbred gopher with a bull testacle in her mouth.

Thanks...I can't say I feel any better, but maybe a few more of these releases and I won't be quite so homicidal.

Thanks for the effort Jaret you schwanz...now go cash your paycheck and have a few cold ones with Pavano.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffboy
    Thanks for the effort Jaret you schwanz...now go cash your paycheck and have a few cold ones with Pavano.
    YEZZIR

Update on my rant...

I think the entire team should be placed in the vat of fire ants for looking past the Orioles and taking a big wet dump in their panties right before they stroll into Fenway for the most important series of the year...nice work Joe, nice work Derek...way to keep 'em focused.

what do you mean "way to keep them focused"

it's not there faults, i think there is a rule that Yankee players arent allowed to talk to each other while in the clubhouse/locker room.

If anyone talks to A-Rod while he's getting his Main processing CPU attached to him, it malfunctions.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    If anyone talks to A-Rod while he's getting his Main processing CPU attached to him, it malfunctions.
    Oh how CORNY..

All League
    It looks like your vent paid off for the sweep of the day/night doubleheader!!!!