Thread: Billy Wagner only throws 2 pitches:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Billy Wagner only throws 2 pitches:

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?...Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

-- Steve Popper

I finally caved in and sprung for a video game system for my son, Colin on his sixth birthday last week. So the subject of what baseball game to get was broached to Billy Wagner, who has 5- and 8-year-old sons.

Wagner enthusiastically raved about MLB '06: The Show, although he had a few problems.

"They keep trying to trade me," he said of his sons. "And they get upset because they can't get anything for me.

"And then they complained that they keep trying to use more pitches for me in the game. 'Dad, you can only throw a fastball and a slider.' I just told them they're not the first ones to say that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine
    http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?...Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

-- Steve Popper

I finally caved in and sprung for a video game system for my son, Colin on his sixth birthday last week. So the subject of what baseball game to get was broached to Billy Wagner, who has 5- and 8-year-old sons.

Wagner enthusiastically raved about MLB '06: The Show, although he had a few problems.

"They keep trying to trade me," he said of his sons. "And they get upset because they can't get anything for me.

"And then they complained that they keep trying to use more pitches for me in the game. 'Dad, you can only throw a fastball and a slider.' I just told them they're not the first ones to say that.

Funny. Amazing how much you can find out about your father from playing a video game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    MLB '06: The Show is the hottest baseball game out there by far.