Thread: met fan watching a yankee game....

met fan watching a yankee game....

1. I dont understand how people can argue Jeter for MVP....Jeter is sac bunting in the 1st inning.........

2. Maybe the Arod bashing is deserved.....he really blew that one....and continues to struggle in big spots.

i am not trying to be a hater....these are honest observations....ive always liked Arod personaly.....comments?

P.S. please dont flame me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    1. I dont understand how people can argue Jeter for MVP....Jeter is sac bunting in the 1st inning.........

2. Maybe the Arod bashing is deserved.....he really blew that one....and continues to struggle in big spots.

i am not trying to be a hater....these are honest observations....ive always liked Arod personaly.....comments?

How dare you post a baseball thread on the landing strip I would never do that.

Banned

you have to give the mvp to big papi over jeter..the guy keeps winning games for the red sox in big spots..

no comment on arod..how's this for flaming..it is going to come right down to the wire over our steaks my friend

Talking My Entire Team Sucks

You are a Mets fan and that's why you will never understand.

Red Sox are toast, Beckett sucks, Yankees will put up 10 runs again today.

BTW Papi isn't even the MVP of his own team, Manny is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mastermind
    You are a Mets fan and that's why you will never understand.
    Hey why arent you watching the Jets/Bucs game its on rite now.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Jeter is the runner up in the MVP behind Big Pappi this year IMO..And I would understand if he actually won it..Its not all about stats with him..He is just valuable..The guy is a true MVP!

I will say this about AROD..If I were a Yankee fan I would be worried as heck about his fielding come playoff time...I have a funny feeling the way this year has gone for him, that he makes a huge error that either costs them a game or the series...

Manny Ramirez has been more valuable the the Red Sox than David Ortiz this year.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Manny Ramirez has been more valuable the the Red Sox than David Ortiz this year.
    Manny is one of the most under-appreciated Super Stars in sports.
    He dug his own grave but the guy can flat out hit the ball.

Pappi will most likely win it this season cause of this late inning heroics and walk off shots but I agree Manny might be more valuable..Plus Manny has been great in the field this year, gunning down many runners.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET
    Manny is one of the most under-appreciated Super Stars in sports.
    He dug his own grave but the guy can flat out hit the ball.

Pappi will most likely win it this season cause of this late inning heroics and walk off shots but I agree Manny might be more valuable..Plus Manny has been great in the field this year, gunning down many runners.
    Wait I just hit a hr let me sit here and eat dinner while watching it go out of the park. I hate him.

Banned

wrong..

explain please..

Angry Die slowly

Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Hey why arent you watching the Jets/Bucs game its on rite now.

I also secretly hate you Mr. SBIIICHAMPS

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mastermind
    I also secretly hate you Mr. SBIIICHAMPS

Red Sox are toast, Beckett sucks, Yankees will put up 10 runs again today.

BTW Papi isn't even the MVP of his own team, Manny is.
    I hate when I am right.

Jeter should win the MVP... his batting average is higher, he doesn't need to hit HRs to make a difference in a close game, he steals bases, he can actually lay down a successful sac bunt, and oh yeah, he actually plays the field.

Jets Insider VIP

Is this Jermaines imposter?

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    I think Jeter should get it. I really believe he's helped his team in more of an all around fashion than anyone else on any other team has.

And it doesn't hurt that he's an all around classy guy.