Thread: '86 Mets Video ??

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

'86 Mets Video ??

I was just wondering if anyone had the '86 "Let's Go Mets Video" or knows where to get it.

That was classic and I literally got goosebumps watching it.

Btw, the response at Shea for the '86 team was awesome. I thought it would be lukewarm because of all the new bandwagon Mets jumping aboard this year, but the response was just terrific. A lot of the diehard fans were at Shea tonight.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    you mean the one that's on SNY right now? personally, I just want to see a reply of tonight's Jets game, not this video

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't find it, they removed it off of Youtube, those bastards, but this is even better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPeHbdiAUhk

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi
    I was just wondering if anyone had the '86 "Let's Go Mets Video" or knows where to get it.

That was classic and I literally got goosebumps watching it.

Btw, the response at Shea for the '86 team was awesome. I thought it would be lukewarm because of all the new bandwagon Mets jumping aboard this year, but the response was just terrific. A lot of the diehard fans were at Shea tonight.

I own the full version; With behind the scenes making of it. Its hilarious. I watch it at least 3 times a year for the last 15 years or so.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I own the 86' Mets video. Found it on Ebay about 2 years ago.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the MLB version of the 86 WS on VHS, and the MLB version of the 69 WS on DVD. But my prized possession is a Pirate copy of NBC's broadcast of SB3 on DVD (with commercials-pretty funny)!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ikey... You're the man !!

Kingofqueens and mbeller... I didn't know there was an official DVD. Going on Ebay right now !!

Thanks guys.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi
    Thanks Ikey... You're the man !!

Kingofqueens and mbeller... I didn't know there was an official DVD. Going on Ebay right now !!

Thanks guys.
    Back in 86' my dad bought me the "Lets Go Mets" video, 25th Anniversary History of the Mets video, and 86' season recap video. Over the years I lost the first two but I still have 86' season in review tape and actually broke it out 2 days ago. I also found a tape I made back then with the playoff clinching game against the Cubs, followed by the channel 9 & 4 news from that night. Also on that tape is the last inning of game 7 of the 86' World Series on NBC. Not to mention I have a portion of the old Regis and Kathy Lee Gifford morning show from the next morning with Bud Harrelson and the parachutist that interrupted game 5 {I think}. Also on the tape is the ticker tape parade coverage from NBC.