Thread: Just got my Post Season Invoice

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Just got my Post Season Invoice

After getting home from watching Beltran's walk-off shot at Shea, I found the Mets Post Season Invoice in the mail. Great cap to the evening.

In total for the 10 potential games (3 DS, 4 LCS and 3 WS), the tickets cost $2,600. Ouch. Naturally, they need all the money upfront even though its doubtful that all games will be played.

First bill in a long time that Im actually psyched to play.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino
    After getting home from watching Beltran's walk-off shot at Shea, I found the Mets Post Season Invoice in the mail. Great cap to the evening.

In total for the 10 potential games (3 DS, 4 LCS and 3 WS), the tickets cost $2,600. Ouch. Naturally, they need all the money upfront even though its doubtful that all games will be played.

First bill in a long time that Im actually psyched to play.
    $2600 for 10 games..how many seats?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by CT. JETS FAN
    $2600 for 10 games..how many seats?
    2 seats. Ridiculously expensive, I know --especially as a 1 time payment. I believe ticket prices are mandated by MLB.

For my seats, they break down as follows:

$70 DS
    $110 LCS
    $200 WS

The cheapest seats --upper and mezz reserves --are $45, $75 and $150.

Of course, they ding you for the $5 per ticket handling charge to "defray the costs associated with ticketing for postseason games."

Damn Highway robbery.. Think I'll stay home and watch it on tv..

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Sweet! Did you get the full season hook-up? I'm gonna try and make as many as possible. Could be the 2nd time I miss a Jets game for baseball(vs Pittsburgh when we eliminated Barry Bonds). I'll be in field box 157 tonight.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    Sweet! Did you get the full season hook-up? I'm gonna try and make as many as possible. Could be the 2nd time I miss a Jets game for baseball(vs Pittsburgh when we eliminated Barry Bonds). I'll be in field box 157 tonight.
    I got a pro-rated season ticket package after the full season fell through. I got the last 30 games of the year, which gives you full post-season rights.

We ended up getting great seats. We have the 1st row in the loge box right above the clock in right field. They give you a great angle into the plate, plus you can put your beer on the ledge with no one in front of you.

All League
    I hope to make at least one Division Series or LCS game this year. If I can get a pair in the upper deck for about $200 I'll definitely go.