Thread: David Wright needs rest.

Jets Insider VIP

David Wright needs rest.

All he needs is a couple of days rest, and he will start hitting. David Wright is an awesome young talent and he will get out of this slump. The greats went through it all he needs is rest and relaxation and he will be good for the playoffs.

I guess I wrote this for myself because I needed to get it off my chest after reading what people write about him how it ruined his swing (hr derby).

Mets are going into the Playoffs and D.Wright will play awesome just please Willie give him a couple days off.

it certainly couldn't hurt.

The problm with resting him is that the bench is full of OFs and not enough IF. With Valentin hurt, you can't rest him because Woodward has to play 2b.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dinamite
    The problm with resting him is that the bench is full of OFs and not enough IF. With Valentin hurt, you can't rest him because Woodward has to play 2b.
    Valentin has been back.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

You could see him tire during that HR Derby and he still dosen't seem to have the pop back. Still, Willie won't give him days off back to back. I agree it'd be a good thing, though. Keep in mind that some fans buy their ticket just to see him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    You could see him tire during that HR Derby and he still dosen't seem to have the pop back. Still, Willie won't give him days off back to back. I agree it'd be a good thing, though. Keep in mind that some fans buy their ticket just to see him.
    F the fans if your a fan you wont mind if they are resting him. Its for his benifit.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    F the fans if your a fan you wont mind if they are resting him. Its for his benifit.
    No doubt, but you can't tell me that's not on Willie's mind.

PS, please cut down the sig(again).