Thread: Fox hostages released after forced conversion

Banned

Fox hostages released after forced conversion

Upon his release, Steve Centanni ackowledged that he and his colleague {Olif Willig} were forced at Gunpoint to convert to Islam or die

Centanni's forced conversion was vidotaped by the devil, uh, I mean the homicidal maniacs ... uh, I mean the Islamo Nazis ... uh, no, I was right the first time, I mean the demonic scum of the earth

If you wish to see this disgusting and putrid video, recorded in the pits of hell, by the demonic scum of the earth, below is a link, when you get to that page just scroll down a tad to the YouTube video

Forced Conversion Video

PS. Notice how they make a huge effort to portray the conversion as voluntary, which only furthers my point ... these people are the absolute scum of the earth ... an absolute plague on humanity ... flatout demonic
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 08-28-2006 at 04:20 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    here's what supporters of the war don't realize

we aren't in this thing to destroy islam or even cripple radical islam

we are building a democracy and rebuilding their infrastructure. We are nation building not nation destroying.

that's what Bush's entire foreign policy is based on

the idea that these very animals we despite for their behavior can become responsible democratic citizens

so when you guys put these posts up the real person you need to blame is your beloved commander in chief

it's his fancy idea that these neaderthals can stand upright

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti

here's what supporters of the war don't realize

we aren't in this thing to destroy islam or even cripple radical islam

we are building a democracy and rebuilding their infrastructure. We are nation building not nation destroying.

that's what Bush's entire foreign policy is based on

the idea that these very animals we despite for their behavior can become responsible democratic citizens

so when you guys put these posts up the real person you need to blame is your beloved commander in chief

it's his fancy idea that these neaderthals can stand upright
    I don't disagree with you, Bit ... You know I don't disagree

This whole nation building idea is ridiculous, and disasterous

These people don't need democracy, they need an exorcist

THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL ... AND INSANE

I truly believe these people are demonically possessed, but only because I have never seen such evil

AND I'VE SEEN A LOT OF EVIL!!

I'm did not lead a sheltered life ... I've encountered more evil than most people ever will ... but I have never seen anything like these maniacs ... this is BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS evil ... this is PITS OF HELL evil

I wasn't even born during WWII, but I know this for a fact ... these people are determined to make the Nazis look like a bunch of rank amatuers

You Give them enough time and you'll see what I mean
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 08-28-2006 at 04:54 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    people mocked me at the time but before this war started I made the following statement - i'd rather nuke the entire middle east then lose 1 american life trying to reform the area. everyone was pissed about 9-11 but no one actually thought about the consequences of this war in the big picture

making a broad generalization here but for the most part the arabians as a people are incredibly stubborn, backwards and xenophobic. The reason why Saddam stayed in power for 35 years was because the only thing the islamic mindset understands is fear and the threat of random violence.

It's a harsh thing to say but has anything happened to prove me wrong?

Banned

people mocked me at the time but before this war started I made the following statement - i'd rather nuke the entire middle east then lose 1 american life trying to reform the area. everyone was pissed about 9-11 but no one actually thought about the consequences of this war in the big picture

making a broad generalization here but for the most part the arabians as a people are incredibly stubborn, backwards and xenophobic. The reason why Saddam stayed in power for 35 years was because the only thing the islamic mindset understands is fear and the threat of random violence.

It's a harsh thing to say but has anything happened to prove me wrong?
    You know what, Bit?

I remembered that, VIVIDLY, and you didn't have to remind me ... I've never forgotten those words

Has anything happened to prove you wrong?

NO!!

In fact, you've been proven more right than some care to admit, and I've been thinking about that for a long time

Hall Of Fame
    The reason why Saddam stayed in power for 35 years was because the only thing the islamic mindset understands is fear and the threat of random violence.
    He he he he he......I don't get it

Veteran
    Upon his release, Steve Centanni ackowledged that he and his colleague {Olif Willig} were forced at Gunpoint to convert to Islam or die
    Also points how stupid those ragheads are-- thinking they can "force" anyone to convert to islam. No one can "force" anyone to convert to any religion. Oh, like this situation, you might force them to "say" they converted, but religion is a belief system and is accepted by faith, not force.

Hall Of Fame
    Hmm... not sure I'd go through a forced conversion like that