Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: David Ortiz re-hospitalized...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

David Ortiz re-hospitalized...

Sent back to Boston for more tests on his irregular heartbeat. Huge blow to them. As if they weren't floudering enough, losing their MVP (After Manny has already had knee injuries)... I guess karma's getting to those red sox fans that laughed at the yanks injuries...

Anyways, some people get stomach parasites, others get irregular heartbeats I guess....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rep
    Anyways, some people get stomach parasites, others get irregular heartbeats I guess....
    That's what you get for being a DH and doing nothing but eat fudge in the dugout all day.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGreen222
    That's what you get for being a DH and doing nothing but eat fudge in the dugout all day.

eat fudge ... LOL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGreen222
    There will now be speculation that fudge isn't the only thing he has been putting in his body.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    There will now be speculation that fudge isn't the only thing he has been putting in his body.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he were.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look out...don't let any Red Sox fans hear you...those sanctimonious blow-hards are on a Papi death watch at Boston.com. I expect a candlelight vigil in Haavid Yaad tonight and Save Ferris..err...Papi to be spraypainted on water towers all over New England today...Never mind these were the same ignorant f****s that wished everything from AIDS to death on Giambi when he went down with tumors and parasites...nope forget that...Papi has never taken anything stronger than an Advil in his career and he can hit homeruns for the Red Sox so any question whatsoever of his character is strictly off limits.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffboy
    Look out...don't let any Red Sox fans hear you...those sanctimonious blow-hards are on a Papi death watch at Boston.com. I expect a candlelight vigil in Haavid Yaad tonight and Save Ferris..err...Papi to be spraypainted on water towers all over New England today...Never mind these were the same ignorant f****s that wished everything from AIDS to death on Giambi when he went down with tumors and parasites...nope forget that...Papi has never taken anything stronger than an Advil in his career and he can hit homeruns for the Red Sox so any question whatsoever of his character is strictly off limits.

i somewhat agree. how many minor leaguers have been caught? 50+... I don't think you can look at personality and determine someone isn't on them. A guy that is extremely nice is just as likely as an ******* to be using. Look at how Ortiz performs in the clutch. He has an intense desire to win. Someone with that much intensity to win... would you be surprised used steroids to help do so? I don't think anyone would be.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffboy
    These are the same people that figured that Giambi must be juicing again because he had... cramps. Yes, you heard me right, the people on SOSH assumed that because Giambi had cramps, he must be doing steroids... Of David Ortiz definitely does no drug even though an irregular heart beat is a sympton of using HGH.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rep
    Sent back to Boston for more tests on his irregular heartbeat. Huge blow to them. As if they weren't floudering enough, losing their MVP (After Manny has already had knee injuries)... I guess karma's getting to those red sox fans that laughed at the yanks injuries...

They say most teams are only an injury or two away from a long losing streak.