View Poll Results: How many games does Chadwick Start before he misses one due to injury?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    2 2.47%
  • 2

    5 6.17%
  • 3

    9 11.11%
  • 5

    13 16.05%
  • 7

    10 12.35%
  • 9

    3 3.70%
  • 11

    1 1.23%
  • 13

    1 1.23%
  • 15

    1 1.23%
  • 16 Uninjured, a Career First!

    36 44.44%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 113

Thread: How Many Games Till Chad Gets Hurt Again?

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like

    How Many Games Till Chad Gets Hurt Again?

    Now that Chadwick has been named our Starter, it's time for the annual "Oh ****, Chad Goes Down Again" Fear and Loathing Poll.

    So, How many games does Chadwick Start before he misses one due to injury?

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish
    Now that Chadwick has been named our Starter, it's time for the annual "Oh ****, Chad Goes Down Again" FEar and Loathing Poll.

    So, How many games does Chadwick Start before he misses one due to injury?
    What ever happened to the old "I don't want him to start but if Chad is named the starter I'll back him 100%"? IMHO, you are creating a lot of negative Karma. How about crossing your fingers and hoping for the best?

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy
    Dump
    Dislike the topic or not, it is ENTIRELY Legitimate given Chadwicks history.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    by naming chad the starter, mangini addresses a few issues with one decision:

    1) lets chad play out his career as likely, he'll either get hurt or not be effective, essentially convincing him to retire after this year

    2) lets clemens learn some more before he gets to start

    3) gets the respect of the veterans on the team for not screwing chad over after he worked so hard to rehab

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish
    Dislike the topic or not, it is ENTIRELY Legitimate given Chadwicks history.
    somehow you are always the one starting this pesemistic crap....sorry dude but its true.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan
    What ever happened to the old "I don't want him to start but if Chad is named the starter I'll back him 100%"? IMHO, you are creating a lot of negative Karma. How about crossing your fingers and hoping for the best?
    I'm tired of HAVING to cross my fingers every time this crystal vase drops back. Mediocrity sucks. I mean, after all, that IS Why we're all so happy Herm is gone right, his endless medicority and lack of development? Herm gets burned here all day long and this worthless no-arm hack made of gflass gets an eternal pass.

    Whatever.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish
    Dislike the topic or not, it is ENTIRELY Legitimate given Chadwicks history.
    you keep right on stating your opinion warfish..there is nothing wrong with that..I give him 2 games before he's hurt again..JMO..

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak
    by naming chad the starter, mangini addresses a few issues with one decision:

    1) lets chad play out his career as likely, he'll either get hurt or not be effective, essentially convincing him to retire after this year

    2) lets clemens learn some more before he gets to start

    3) gets the respect of the veterans on the team for not screwing chad over after he worked so hard to rehab
    Not to mention, best chance to win. I know it could be debated, but who has shown more and who would you start over Pennington? I am of the belief that CLemens will be a better QB but would not take a chance on hurting his development by starting him now. The other guys haven't shown me anything.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish

    So, How many games does Chadwick Start before he misses one due to injury?
    For Clemens sake, he better make it at least to the bye week (highly unlikely).

    If PennyBoy goes down early, there is no way Mangini will piss around with Ramsey or Bollinger.

    The torch will be handed over to Clemens.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I should have asked how many games till Chad throws a TD Pass....maybe that would have been more legit, eh?

    The excuses you folks put out for this glass-jaw-kid makes me sick. You've all been mind****ed by his endless cheeerleader bull****. If I wanted a Cheerleader, I'd get one WITH a *****, not one who IS A *****.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love you Fish, but why don't you put the REAL poll question up there that you want to ask? You don't have to be politically correct or sensitive.

    Just ask the REAL question.

    "Who else hopes Chad gets hurt, a painless, yet nevertheless career ending injury, in the last preseason game?"

    Don't *****foot around it.

    Just ask it.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish
    Maybe I should have asked how many games till Chad throws a TD Pass....maybe that would have been more legit, eh?

    The excuses you folks put out for this glass-jaw-kid makes me sick. You've all been mind****ed by his endless cheeerleader bull****. If I wanted a Cheerleader, I'd get one WITH a *****, not one who IS A *****.
    May I ask (and pardon me if you've already stated this) what you would propose? Who would you start?

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes
    Love you Fish, but why don't you put the REAL poll question up there that you want to ask? You don't have to be politically correct or sensitive.

    Just ask the REAL question.

    "Who else hopes Chad gets hurt, a painless, yet nevertheless career ending injury, in the last preseason game?"

    Don't *****foot around it.

    Just ask it.
    ahahah this is so true......if you go into the season waiting for the man to fail you will only cheat yourself.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes
    Love you Fish, but why don't you put the REAL poll question up there that you want to ask? You don't have to be politically correct or sensitive.

    Just ask the REAL question.

    "Who else hopes Chad gets hurt, a painless, yet nevertheless career ending injury, in the last preseason game?"

    Don't *****foot around it.

    Just ask it.
    See, this is the kind of bull I cannot stand.

    So, I think Chad sucks, I KNOW he's fragile, and his History PROVES he's mediocre at best.

    But because of that, I must WANT him to suck and get hurt. What bull****.

    I am angry because I am tired as hell of being the laughingstock red-headed step-child of the NFL, and the ONLY Thing that fixes that is a Championship or two. And Chad will never bring us one, but you all expect me to just bow down and lick his balls (cannot do that, might knowck him out for three weeks).

    I am angry our QB psoition sucks, and if you don;t like it, go back to your back-slapping Chad-for-CBPOTY Circle Jerk.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Predicting injuries for a Jet player. Wow, this is low-class. No, actually it's no-class. Unreal.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump this.. Why are people rooting for the QB of the NY Jets to have a career ending injury. You guys are not jet fans. Unreal

  18. #18
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    Predicting injuries for a Jet player. Wow, this is low-class. No, actually it's no-class. Unreal.
    The truth hurts don't it.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    Predicting injuries for a Jet player. Wow, this is low-class. No, actually it's no-class. Unreal.
    Fish is just pissed that Ramsey the failure didn't win the job.

    And he actually had the balls to sit there and say he will support whoever Mangini decides to start.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish
    The truth hurts don't it.
    Ask yourself that bro. The truth is you're rooting for a Jet player to be injured.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us