Thread: Percy Harvin

Percy Harvin

well for all the percy harvin fans out there here is how is first game went

4 rushes for 58 yards
    3 rec for 33 yards

i didnt get to see the game but i read that this kid looks unreal im so glad he is a gator..

He and Wynn both looked good. I think the Gators will be a good rushing team. It is the passing game that worries me at least for this season. The Defense looked great though. The 7 points that USM got was from an early turnover which set them up in the red zone. The ultimate test though will be against UT in two weeks.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work 10 mintes from where he went to HS (Landstown Eagles). He was our area's version of Reggie Bush. I read in today's local rag that Urban is thinking of putting him in at tailback to see how he does. In the years that I've lived here, he's been the greatest offensive weapon produced, eclipsing Michael Vick.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work 10 mintes from where he went to HS (Landstown Eagles). He was our area's version of Reggie Bush. I read in today's local rag that Urban is thinking of putting him in at tailback to see how he does. In the years that I've lived here, he's been the greatest offensive weapon produced, eclipsing Michael Vick.
    yes he is, he wants to get Harvin more touches..so i wouldnt be surprised to see harvin linen up all over the field..the gators are also talkin about use fayson in the backfield

game 2 vs UCF

4 rec 99 yards td
    2 rushes 11 yds

including a 58 yard td reception he also had a 50 yard run that was called back..this kid is so special

Hopefully we get a big day out of him on Saturday at UT. If Air Force can put up those numbers on UT's D, we should also have a big day as well.