I have question to a few of y'all on this site since there are some UCF Students and Alums who post regularly. I am not smack talkin either, but I have been hearing things on other messageboards along with call in shows and even Lee Corso calling for a UCF upset in the Swamp. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I know your program is up and coming along with USF. George O'Leary has y'all competing for Conference USA titles. Do you realize though what you will be facing in the Swamp tonight. Certainly a LOUD hostile enviornment. Remember Florida spotted USM 7 points last week and never allowed them back across the 40 afterwards. We routed them 34-7. As for UCF, you allowed Divison I-AA Villanova a ton of yards last week. I understand this is not the Fun -N- Gun of Steve Spurrier anymore, but you will be going up against some top 10 talent nevertheless. I can not see you stopping our rushing game even if you put the pressure on Chris Leak. I predict 48-0 Orange & Blue. For any UCF fans going to Gainesville tonight, have fun and enjoy yourselves. Do not take it personal. We view you as a tune up gain for Tenn next week. Sorry folks, although you do play in the same state that we do, we do not recognize you as an instate rival yet. GO GATORS!