Thread: Kill Bush Mania

JetsFan2012

Kill Bush Mania

This is absolutely DISGUSTING. Apparently there's a new film debuting in Britain (which will then be brought to the USA) that is a fake documentary describing President Bush's assasination in 2007. While you could argue the entertainment and/or educational level of trash like this, I think Kevin Costner (of all people) said it best so far: "It's awfully hard if you're his children, his wife, his mother, his dad; there's a certain thing we can't lose as human beings, which is empathy for maybe the hardest job in the world."
    http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,19988,00.html

Meanwhile, dreaming about the President's murder is somewhat of a popular pasttime nowadays, according to this editorial: http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20060913/...malkin20060913

In the article, Cindy Sheehan is quoted as saying she has often "dreamed" of going back in time and killing President Bush while he was still an infant -- all so that the Iraq War would never have happened.

This attitude is absolutely, 100% revolting. Even if you hate a President so much, how could you ever wish death upon him? His job is not easy, and IMO, no American president has ever deserved to be KILLED. I don't care how liberal you are, if you agree with this preposterous stance, you are out of your mind.

Hall Of Fame
    It doesn't matter who and when somebody is president. Someone will always wish they were dead. Being President automatically makes you a target, hence the dudes w/ sunglasses that follow him around constantly. Betcha a few people wanted Clinton dead. and don't get me started on James K. Polk. That dude was a giant douche bag.

OT--- Why did some assh*le jump on stage a shoot "Dimebag" Darrel but Barry Manilow is still out there singing god damned Copacabana. WHY!