Thread: Taliban terror leaders stay alive at funeral

Hall Of Fame

Taliban terror leaders stay alive at funeral

http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews...ian_bishop.htm

Apparently, we found a wedding full of the Taliban but didn't make the area a crater because " U.S. rules of engagement" do not allow for attacks on cemeteries.

Good lord. This is the 2006 version of the British lining up in rows to shoot the American revolutionaries. We're not playing the same game.

Our politicans/leaders can either be PC to appease the wussies in this country or we can win the war. We're not going to do both. Get some balls, Bushie. End this.
    Last edited by BrooklynBound; 09-14-2006 at 01:47 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews...ian_bishop.htm

Apparently, we found a wedding full of the Taliban but didn't make the area a crater because " U.S. rules of engagement" do not allow for attacks on cemeteries.

Good lord. This is the 2006 version of the British lining up in rows to shoot the American revolutionaries. We're not playing the same game.

Our politicans/leaders can either be PC to appease the wussies in this country or we can win the war. We're not going to do both. Get some balls, Bushie. End this.
    maybe if the rats on Capital Hill stopped giving aid and comfort to the enemy for political gain it would be a simple thing to do....

people like dickhead durbin comparing Gitmo to the gulags of the Soviet Union, or a prison run by Nazi's or Pol Pot....

murtha convicting Marines of "killing civilians in cold blood"....

jean kerri claiming Marines were "terrorizing women and children"....

never mind twisting an NSA survillience program into illegal spying on Americans...

and so on and so on....

I ask you for an honest answer- if they dropped a bomb on this ceremony and 50 Taliban leaders bit the dust while 150 innocent civilians were also killed would the rats on Capitol Hill and their talking heads in the media applaud for the dead taliban???

or would they mainly weep for the dead civilians while clowns like bitonti b!tch about the geneva conventions violations??
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-13-2006 at 10:36 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    maybe if the rats on Capital Hill stopped giving aid and comfort to the enemy for political gain it would be a simple thing to do....

people like dickhead durbin comparing Gitmo to the gulags of the Soviet Union, or a prison run by Nazi's or Pol Pot....

murtha convicting Marines of "killing civilians in cold blood"....

jean kerri claiming Marines were "terrorizing women and children"....

never mind twisting an NSA survillience program into illegal spying on Americans...

and so on and so on....

I ask you for an honest answer- if they dropped a bomb on this ceremony and 50 Taliban leaders bit the dust while 150 innocent civilians were also killed would the rats on Capitol Hill and their talking heads in the media applaud for the dead taliban???

or would they mainly weep for the dead civilians while clowns like bitonti b!tch about the geneva conventions violations??
    Clearly, the wussies in our country wouldn't want us to do whatever we had to win the war.

But Spineless George should do so, anyway.

Veteran
    Actually, the Pentagon feared reprisal from Yellow Submariine, Bit and Plumberkhan had they saved expenses by both killing and burying the Taliban leaders in one fell swoop.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    broken link

Hall Of Fame
    fixed

JetsInsider.com Legend
    so forgive me if i am getting this wrong but doesn't the Pentegon a.k.a. Rumsfeld set the rules of engagement?

It's not like Nancy Pelosi told these people they couldn't drop a bomb...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JCnflies
    Actually, the Pentagon feared reprisal from Yellow Submariine, Bit and Plumberkhan had they saved expenses by both killing and burying the Taliban leaders in one fell swoop.

The Pentagon fears reprisal from a plumber from Upstate NY? Man!

"The hardest part of my job is trying to connect Iraq to the war on terror"
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 09-14-2006 at 05:05 PM.

Veteran
    Its because of incidents like this, that I would not want any of my children to serve in the US Armed Forces. These leaders will now prepare to continue their quest to kill Americans. Thus these rules of engagement are being put ahead of American lives.

I expect our president to address this as follows:
    1-due flagrant abuses of the GEneva Convention by the enemy, our soldiers will not be restricted to these rules of engagement.
    2-if 1 doesnt apply, I'm brining the troops home now.

I know this is simplistic but just my $.02