Thread: Mets Playoff Ticket Lottery

All League

Mets Playoff Ticket Lottery

Today was supposed to be the day of the big drawing. Were in any Mets fans here lucky enough to be chosen?

All Pro
    My brother won.

All Pro
    I was lucky enough to win.

I won, have tix for game 1. Is it definite when that game is yet? I think it will be Tues assuming Mets have best record in NL, is that correct?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jpoppy7
    I won, have tix for game 1. Is it definite when that game is yet? I think it will be Tues assuming Mets have best record in NL, is that correct?
    October 3rd if Philly or Florida win the Wild Card, the 4th if anyone else.

I won, got 4 tix in the upper deck for Game 1.

Only drawback is it cut into my tailgating time yesterday - had to be online at 12 noon to buy them.

All League
    Looks like I was left out for the Division Series. I wasn't chosen in the lottery and I refuse to pay some of the prices I see on online {Stub Hub, Ebay}. Upper deck tickets at $155 a piece!! They can eat me!!

If I wanna go out I may watch the game at ESPN Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofqueens718
    Looks like I was left out for the Division Series. I wasn't chosen in the lottery and I refuse to pay some of the prices I see on online {Stub Hub, Ebay}. Upper deck tickets at $155 a piece!! They can eat me!!

If I wanna go out I may watch the game at ESPN Zone.
    Yeah, the prices online are crazy.

Face value in the lottery, 4 tix cost me $220 I think, so $55 a piece when you factor in the service charge - Im WAY up and down the LF line, but Im in the stadium.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet
    Yeah, the prices online are crazy.

Face value in the lottery, 4 tix cost me $220 I think, so $55 a piece when you factor in the service charge - Im WAY up and down the LF line, but Im in the stadium.
    That's where I would've got tickets at. I just wanted to be in the stadium. But oh well....I was at Shea tonight when they clinched and that place was rocking!! It was a playoff atmosphere all night.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I got shut out in the lottery. No biggie cuz I'll be in the house one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofqueens718
    That's where I would've got tickets at. I just wanted to be in the stadium. But oh well....I was at Shea tonight when they clinched and that place was rocking!! It was a playoff atmosphere all night.
    I wish I was there last night! I'll be there Saturday, but its not the same!

Hit up Modells at lunch time - got some tshirts for myself and the gf, some pennants, magnets, stickers. They sure got all the swag on the shelves quick.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet
    I wish I was there last night! I'll be there Saturday, but its not the same!

Hit up Modells at lunch time - got some tshirts for myself and the gf, some pennants, magnets, stickers. They sure got all the swag on the shelves quick.
    My plan was to hit Modells for a few NL East Champ tees but I never made it. They were selling those tees at Shea last night for $34 but I wasn't gonna pay that much. I saw today in the Daily News that they are about $24 at Modells.

I definitely need a NL East pennant to add to my Mets/Jets bar.

Veteran
    i got four tickets for a potential game five. To be honest with you, I hope it does not go that far.