Thread: Mets Management Lied To Us ??!!

All League

Mets Management Lied To Us ??!!

Hey guys,

Just got this off the Mets site and I for one am shocked and pissed if this is true:

Martinez, Randolph and pitching coach Rick Peterson were pleased with the results of his pitching in a side session and a simulated game last week, but Martinez revealed after the game that his right calf injury was more than just a strain, as was reported.

"The last time [Aug. 14], it was pure pain," Martinez said. "I couldn't put my foot all the way down. As a matter of fact, there was a tear there.

Are you kidding me ??!! Shouldn't we know this type of information while we're sitting back an waiting to make a playoff appearance ??!! They tried to pass of a tear as a strain ?!?! All this time us dumb Mets fans are believing Pedro is getting a nice rest before the playoffs and he'll be back to his old self...after all it's ONLY a strain !!

You're on the message board of a team that's coached by Mangini. Get used to it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    You're on the message board of a team that's coached by Mangini. Get used to it.
    This is true... I guess we're now living in the age of misinformation.